Dallas

Your Welcome and I figured it would be back the way they ended it with Ramos daughter going into that guys wwith guns to get questions about it :)

I thought she went to the cartel to hire herself an army...Its going to be interesting in S3.. Bobby has always been a straight up character and would correct any wrongs done by JR. I see the fight coming from Chris and John Ross....

Looking forward to it. But what I really like about TNT and Dallas is there isnt that usual 1 year in between seasons.

I thought it same things was the Cartel also and should be an interesting Season 3 and same here on J.R and Chris fighting :)

So no more Gary and Valene this next season? I was kind of hoping that they would stay on and become part of the show again. Then we would still have the two brother dynamic that worked with Bobby and J.R..

I was kind of hoping that they would stay on and become part of the show again. Then we would still have the two brother dynamic that worked with Bobby and J.R..
Seems more like the dynamic is shifting back to the beginning of Dallas, with Bobby playing the Jock role and John Ross & Christopher morphing into J.R. & Bobby.

Seems more like the dynamic is shifting back to the beginning of Dallas, with Bobby playing the Jock role and John Ross & Christopher morphing into J.R. & Bobby.

I think you are right. Maybe a title change would be in order:

Dallas: the Next Generation.

Dallas Gets Premiere Date for Split Season 3
TVLine has confirmed that Season 3 of TNT’s Dallas — or at least the first half of it — will premiere on Monday, Feb. 24 at 9/8c, the day before Rizzoli & Isles and Perception return.
TV Guide Magazine first reported the date, along with EP Michael Robin’s promises that, in addition to hook-ups and betrayals, Season 3 will play host to “the biggest Southfork wedding yet!”As first unofficially announced by cast member Josh Henderson back in July, Dallas‘ coming run will be split into two halves — an opening run of eight episodes, and then seven more come summer — with each batch serving up its own cliffhanger, showrunner Cynthia Cidre told TVGM.Cast additions for Season 3 include 90210‘s AnnaLynne McCord (playing a tomboy-ish ranch hand love interest for Jesse Metcalfe’s Christopher) and Camp alum Juan Pablo Di Pace (in the series regular role of self-made billionaire businessman Nicolas Trevino.

This is one of the shows I really enjoyed last year. Sad that it took the death of the great Larry Hagman to turn the show around for the 2nd half.

Hopefully the writers can continue the momentum.

This is one of the shows I really enjoyed last year. Sad that it took the death of the great Larry Hagman to turn the show around for the 2nd half.

Hopefully the writers can continue the momentum.

I also hope they can do something without JR. I thought they did a great job of handling his death in real life and making a whole plot line about it in the show as though they had planned on him leaving the show.

I am afraid that without J.R. as the old patriarch and resident baddie, the show won't have much reason to keep going. I almost think that they should of ended it last year after the funeral . At least they tied up the loose ends and gave the viewers some closure. I am still debating whether I should continue to watch when it comes back or not.

I see and understand your point. BUT the show was pretty damn good in the final half season that ending it there would have upset a lot of viewers.
Season 3 is do or die for the Dallas production.

Cheers, K

Season 3 Premiere

Monday, February 24, 2014

"The Return": Sue Ellen plans a wedding for John Ross and Pamela; John Ross and Bobby dispute over their joint ownership of Southfork Ranch; Elena returns to Dallas with a secret agenda; a mysterious stranger arrives.

S~

Monday, February 24, 2014

"The Return": Sue Ellen plans a wedding for John Ross and Pamela; John Ross and Bobby dispute over their joint ownership of Southfork Ranch; Elena returns to Dallas with a secret agenda; a mysterious stranger arrives.

S~

The plot summary sounds like the Dallas of old...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)