Danger 4096 found turned back on.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just found this thread, I don't feel reading 14 pages (college started today, been doing enough reading), but I thought I'd mention I'm watching Showtime as I write this and have been watching it all weekend and my hit counter remains at 0. Also my C4-600 Discovery East is still working.

It sure is! I haven't been able to receive rehits since Jan. 5 or the guide except for 1 on the trip counter after resetting password. Just went to Websams, activate service, and rehit system, within 5 seconds had 5 more on counter, and the guide is loading! Finally, it looks like the problem may be solved!

I think he was referring to 4096. Has anyone with 4096 that has been to dcII streams taken any hits lately?

No hits since last week, i think not since the 4096 shut down before. I'm still with 4096 provider, been watching subs on W5 and Showtime all along. Waiting for things to settle down before transitioning.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)