Deal with NPS to "save" distants on DISH!

I was also asked how I knew about them. They do now know about forums on the internet and Sateliite Guys!! This had to have been in the works for quite sometime. They also said they will call me back "very soon - as soon as this afternoon" to get me signed up.

I asked about the qualifying. They will ask for you telephone number you use with dish, and a zip code. I'm not sure how that works if they are not asking an address, but that is what she said. From this it sounds to me like you may have to live in a white area, or a zip code that is partially in a white area?? I'm just speculating. I hope this holds up in court!!

I can't believe the resourcefullness of Charlie.

Good to finally see a possible resolution to this issue. Nice move by Charlie. I hate to admit it but if this does go through I'd like to see the, "Charlie broke the law and he needs to be punished" people eat crow.

...now can we add the HD RSN's?

rdinkel said:
Maybe not. My reading is that NPS was not in participation with Dish when the injunction was written. It did not use future tense.
What does it have to do with "when the injunction was written" and "future tense"?

It is written in present tense, starting on 1 December, 2006.

i also just called nps and she took my info and someone will call tonight to gather info to set up account to be activated tomorrow, everyone may want to call and get on the list as i am sure they will be swamped tomorrow. and tell them satelliteguys sent you. YIPPEE! AS KENNY ROGERS SINGS, WAY TO GO CHARLIE, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD THEM AND KNOW WHEN TO FOLD THEM!

Is anyone asking what the cost is going to be ? I looked at their web site and it showed some of these feeds being almost five bucks a piece.

nah I am not going to get in trouble, I just know they are not completely setup yet. I am working with NPS to get more info for you guys.

PLEASE DON'T CALL TODAY.

Scott, when I called it was to get information only, they gave me the info and asked for my number so they could call me back to get the account set up. The CSR said they may be able to sign up people today and the programming would start no later than tomorrow, but may start tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)