Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of why SatelliteGuys is the best and most awesome forum website on the Internet! Very generous prize!

WoW! Two of my favorite things SatGuys and cruising!

FYI, when you enter it says "Happy Holidays." May want to update that submission message, although if this was intentional, Happy Holidays in advance to you as well.

Only 13 entries so far! Must not be a good prize. :D

Remember you can enter 10 times a day for up to 310 entries!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Who Can Enter:
Raffle is open to ALL SatelliteGuys Staff Members Members who reside in the United States (including the USVI), Puerto Rico & Canada.

Does this mean I can enter too! :) JK! I am already going! Good luck everyone!

Who Can Enter: Raffle is open to ALL SatelliteGuys Staff Members Members who reside in the United States (including the USVI), Puerto Rico & Canada. Does this mean I can enter too! :) JK! I am already going! Good luck everyone!
keep reading. Down at the bottom it says we are not eligible. :D

Don't know if I want to, but if I didn't it would be bad when I got back...:D

Don't know if I want to, but if I didn't it would be bad when I got back...:D
yup btw for those with families who want to bring the kids you are welcome to but you will have to pay for the extra people. :)

From my iPhone I get:

We are sorry, but your usergroup is not allowed to enter this raffle. Please check the prize description and rules to see who's eligible to enter this raffle.

From my iPhone I get: We are sorry, but your usergroup is not allowed to enter this raffle. Please check the prize description and rules to see who's eligible to enter this raffle. Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
click on the word raffle in the top navigation bar. Sounds like you are going to the staff raffle. If you still have a problem let me know.

My fingers aren't that fat. Getting the same response in both old and Reader iPhone app. Hitting Raffle doesn't send the msg away.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)