Did the Scoreguide Disable Your Yellow Button Menu

Did the Scoreguide Disable your yellow button menu on the sports channels?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
There are some that are having issues with the scoreguide disabling the yellow button menu. It may just be affecting specific receivers. The yellow button works on non sports channels for these folks and does not work on the channels in which the scoreguide is active.

If you guys can pick the scenario(s) effecting you, we can see if it is only effecting HD (non DVR) receivers.

You can select as many as you want.

Since I can only have 10 choices I was not able to list each specific type. If you can list the specific model, it may help us to see which models (if any) it is effecting.

I have an HR20-100 and both the scoreguide and yellow button work on the sports channels.

I got my Hr 20 hooked up right now , And for some reason the yellow isn't workingI thought that was just to change the audio anyway? Its an HR20-700

Not to be off topic , But for some reason my H21 won't work with the MRV. My buddy said he did an update , On Friday Night, So I'm up here in Watertown NY and I can't get it to work. Was there a CE Friday Night? Something tells me its not in there.

I got my Hr 20 hooked up right now , And for some reason the yellow isn't workingI thought that was just to change the audio anyway? Its an HR20-700
Does the scoreguide feature work at all? Your HR has been inactive for so long, it may need some time rebuild all of the interactive features.

I have a H21-200 and the only colored button on the sports channels that works is the red botton. I have restarted my receiver and tried all different combinations to try to get the colored buttons to work, nothing I have tried gets the yellow button menu to work on the sports channels.

I have a H21-200 and the only colored button on the sports channels that works is the red botton. I have restarted my receiver and tried all different combinations to try to get the colored buttons to work, nothing I have tried gets the yellow button menu to work on the sports channels.
Select the second option in the poll. I think it is only an issue with the non DVRs.

Yes By the way the Score Card Feature was working. I think this is getting a 2nd update because it also got one last night when I first reactivated it.

Yes By the way the Score Card Feature was working. I think this is getting a 2nd update because it also got one last night when I first reactivated it.
After everything is done, see if the yellow button works on the sports channels on both your DVR and non DVR. I will be willing to bet it works on the the former, but not the latter.

I have 3 HR22-100. One has the red and yellow keys working fine. The 2 others don't have the red key working (no scoreboard). Do I need to do anything ?

It's working on my 2nd HR22-100 but this thing is buggy. I had to press the red key several times on ch 603 and it's not working on ch 245 . On my 3rd HD-DVR it's not working at all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts