Did the Scoreguide Disable Your Yellow Button Menu

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Did the Scoreguide Disable your yellow button menu on the sports channels?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK here's the deal. If I hit the red button it comes up. Then if I make the mistake of hitting exit its gone until I leave that channel and come back to it and press the red button a couple of times. yellow button works no matter what.

Yeah...The exit button always exits the interactive features permanently while on that channel; this has always been the case. I actually like this because you can choose to get rid of it while on that channel.

If you switch back to the channel after going to another one, it will come back.

Yeah...The exit button always exits the interactive features permanently while on that channel; this has always been the case. I actually like this because you can choose to get rid of it while on that channel.

If you switch back to the channel after going to another one, it will come back.

If I was told this information before the feature was installed it would not have been such a big deal for me. I blame D* for not providing their customers this information.

You still can not use the yellow button and the Scoreguide at the same time on the H2X-XXX receivers!

With the exception of Hemi (which probably works now), every issue of those that posted are those whom have an H2x. Those of us without any issues all own an HR2x.

Is this something that only affects the HD receivers?? I have the SD receiver (so I can't answer the poll).

We are trying to figure out what receivers that have the Scoreguide feature disables the yellow button menu. So, if you can report your experiences we would appreciate it very much.

The exit button does not exit the interactive feature (TV Options Menu) permanently while on that channel.

So, the exit button only exits the interactive feature (Scoreguide) permanently at this time.

Alright , My Hr20 is up and running as it should.
My h21 though isn't working with MRV option. I think the software didn't download.
So now what?
But anyway My Yellow button is working on my HR20, But Not on my h21.

My h21 though isn't working with MRV option. I think the software didn't download.
So now what?

When you can PM me the version of the software on your H21.

So now what?

i sent you a pm in response to yours. if you need further help just PM me :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)