Diffrent D11 Designs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RIRWIN1983

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
How many diffrent designes does directv have to come up with, so far i have tracked down these three diffrent designs, and one as you will see looks like (design wise) as the direct dvr+ and the new h20's too.

Attachments

• 07_1.jpg
    07_1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 7f_1.jpg
    7f_1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 77_1.jpg
    77_1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 216
no i was just brousing ebay and saw the diffrent versions of it, i too likethe 2nd one since it would "match" my h20

correct, the second pic is the 500, the third is the 300, we put these in every day. have never seen the first one.

dragon002 said:
correct, the second pic is the 500, the third is the 300, we put these in every day. have never seen the first one.
I have it's a D11. It's the same as the D10-300 just painted silver

dragon002 said:

lol. well i got stuck with 4 of that style when they installed me at the first of the year

I assume the user interface is the same on all the D-11's as the D-10's?? I wish they would update it to you could at least read it from a short distance away..

JB

austen0316 said:
the second image i believe is the new look for the d11. do you know when they come out?

I bought three SMATV racks with a total of 63 of the receiver pictured in the middle from NACE on February 17th.

Jason B said:
I assume the user interface is the same on all the D-11's as the D-10's?? I wish they would update it to you could at least read it from a short distance away..

JB

no, and it be nice to know, it would look alot better than the ones i have, sorry i like the chrome looking buttons, over the cheezy attepmpt to make a cyber-home version of a standard box

I have installed 4 differnet versions of the d-11's.

but mostly the 3 that you have pictured....

no, and it be nice to know, it would look alot better than the ones i have, sorry i like the chrome looking buttons, over the cheezy attepmpt to make a cyber-home version of a standard box..

Huh?? I was referring to the user interface and specifically the hard to read channel banner.. I could care less if the outside of the box was chrome or purple.. Give me something I can see easily..

i would want that too, just saying that the outside of the outher designs shows how cheep ass made they was, and maybe the crome button one would have better interface and easyer to read

I've got the 2nd one now... D11-500. Works great...other than the occasional "searching for satellite signal" that doesn't go away until you change channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)