Digital Box Only Software Upgrades!

hey...how's it going :)

umm the problem razorphreak mentioned earlier with the mta not working, I've seen alot of those and it usually does that if the MTA is not authorized, so let's say u put in a new MTA just off the truck and don't call in to authorization after about 40 secs all the lights start blinking at the same time.

Another thing I remember, we've had a little problem with 2 channels (i think after the last upgrade) I'm not sure how widespread this is... I'm on the east coast
Only on the SA3250HD when u go to ch 47 (AMC) and then there's another one in the 30's I can't remember and if the box is set to 480i only, the box will lock up and reboot within 15 mins... when it locks up u have no control over the box and the only thing u can do is a hard boot.

The obvious fix is not to use 480i...which isn't really a problem.
I did have 1 tv which worked only on 480i the rest came in scrambled (I guess it was a normal tv with component inputs and ppl think it's an HD)

Thanks for the info :), I have this modem in use for over a year, so its not a newone off the truck that they needed to activate....so my guess is, it deactivated during an upgrade or something so thats why it died on me lol...well thanks again and everybody else who is always around to help me out why my questions..peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts