Direct TV or Dish network?

acpmadness

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
Now that it's offical Voom is going under this month. Who are you going to go with?

acpmadness said:
Now that it's offical Voom is going under this month. Who are you going to go with?

Nothing is official!
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?

What is with these moron trolls?

klen said:
Nothing is official!
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?

What is with these moron trolls?

woops, my bad- I just went back and read some of your messages.
You're not a troll, you just aren't up to date on things. Nothing is "official". As a matter of fact, quite the contrary. Please catch up on your reading here before making polls of the "official" nature.

-k

Vicki said:
When the smoke clears, if such a poll is in order, I respectfully submit, we would need another selection...OTA and suffering. That would be my choice. Vicki
Mine too. Everything else seems like too much money for too little HD. Back to just OTA for me if it comes to that.

well I am definitely hoping voom survives but just in case they go dark, I've been checking whats available and I'm thinking it will be dishnetwork for me.

My vote for "DELETE" this thread.
Or add two other options:
1. Stay with Voom, because it will live on.
2. OTA only (with Voom receiver :D )

Ota

They need to add OTA to the poll list......I may just go just OTA for a while if this Voom HD tuner keeps working after the lights go out....IF the lights go out. That's if they don't retrieve this box also.

I plan on waiting until the end though if it comes, because I've looked at the other options and they're not looking good! :mad:

When did it become official. You must know something that not even Dolan does.

What am I switching to??

None of the above. Nothing comes close to what Voom offers! :no

Wasn't there a similar poll taken after January 20th when VOOM really died?. :D ...But we are still counting days. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)