DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got an idea, lets all just stop reading the signals and just wait for Wed. I am not sure what time but enough.

16 tprs??? the channel is just a black screen. I know a little bit about this stuff, but not alot. If you could help me a little bit, I sure would appreciate it?

Not really sure what you are trying to do. We are not tuning to any channel; You must go into your setup menu, find the Sat&Ant section. Lookup the sat strength for the 103b sat. Run the test if it does not auto-start. you should see the strengths appear.

my 4th 12th and 20th tp are reading 61 42 42 the rest are at 90 to 100. is that how i tell? how do i find 103b when i get to the sat/ant area?

Im getting high 30's and mid 40's on most now.

Wonder if my dish needs to be aligned a bit? my signals right now on 101 are mostly in the low mid 70's with a few 80's and 90's mixed in and its clear out.

Im getting high 30's and mid 40's on most now.

Wonder if my dish needs to be aligned a bit? my signals right now on 101 are mostly in the low mid 70's with a few 80's and 90's mixed in and its clear out.

Yes, it needs to be realigned in a bad way, all those numbers are too low.

There are going to be MANY that have this issue from ealrier slimline installs. You are almost better off re-peaking it yourself. Ive installed my slimline just using the hr20 and repeaked my inlaws with the HR20, very easy both times.

There are going to be MANY that have this issue from ealrier slimline installs. You are almost better off re-peaking it yourself. Ive installed my slimline just using the hr20 and repeaked my inlaws with the HR20, very easy both times.

Could you give me tips on how to do that. I will attempt to do mine tonight. PM me if you wish!

my first 3 transponders read 0, the rest are in the 80's and 90's. Is that what everyone is seeing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)