DIRECTV 11 - Launch now reported as March 9th - Update: Delivered to SeaLaunch (1/26)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In the face of the FAA documents I attached earlier - which show that D11 is the second sat scheduled for Sea Launch (estimated Jan 08), and the fact that BOTH AMC-14 and Echostar 11 are nowhere to be found on that schedule - I would have to say that UNFORTUNATELY its bad news for DISH really.

And that is nothing to be happy about. There are many people counting on them to get their sats up in the air soon.

In the face of the FAA documents I attached earlier - which show that D11 is the second sat scheduled for Sea Launch (estimated Jan 08), and the fact that BOTH AMC-14 and Echostar 11 are nowhere to be found on that schedule - I would have to say that UNFORTUNATELY its bad news for DISH really.

And that is nothing to be happy about. There are many people counting on them to get their sats up in the air soon.
Yeah i dont see why either side would be happy about this. It isnt good news for D* and it isnt for E* either(unless someone wwants to explain that one)

Yeah i dont see why either side would be happy about this. It isnt good news for D* and it isnt for E* either(unless someone wwants to explain that one)

I was waiting for Claude's response. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................waiting......................................................................................................................................................still waiting...........................................................................................................................................................waiting.................................

Oh, I get it, the E* rep thinks it's a good thing because the delay will hurt D*, but he forgot that it will also delay E* but he wasn't thinking about that because.....................oh, forget it.

Last edited:
I was waiting for Claude's response. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................waiting......................................................................................................................................................still waiting...........................................................................................................................................................waiting.................................

Oh, I get it, the E* rep thinks it's a good thing because the delay will hurt D*, but he forgot that it will also delay E* but he wasn't thinking about that because.....................oh, forget it.
Yeah, ive seen a few of his posts as of late. Seems a little bitter about something.....:p

There are many people counting on them to get their sats up in the air soon.
Might some of this be related to the HD LIL (is D* really waiting for D11)?

It seems like both carriers have covered most of the national HD bases and LIL is where the real wins are to be had.

Might some of this be related to the HD LIL (is D* really waiting for D11)?

It seems like both carriers have covered most of the national HD bases and LIL is where the real wins are to be had.

The LIL's have been D*'s big priority while DISH has severley lagged behind on the LIL area.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)