DIRECTV Adds 23 More HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
lol. D* honestly may not like me... i photocopied all the false advertising regarding MSGHD and FSNNYHD (... directv.com scrolling channel logos and ...)

Now I have this image in my brain of you holding a computer monitor face down on a photocopier...

Hmmmm, just checked and FSN Bay Area isn't in HD down here in LA. Are these new RSNs not national channels? Errr, I mean, I know they're game-only, but there was a Warriors Pistons game so ... Hmm, I wonder if it's something dumb like the SD game was the Pistons broadcast so they didn't do the HD from bay area.

I am really psyched to have FSNBA in HD go national, since we were just out of the spotbeam area before. Just wish it had come during Giants season, since I watch every game... That Warriors/Pistons game was not broadcast in HD; their first real HD broadcast is tonite @ 7, Clips @ GSW.

Awesome.
The HD listings are still very shaky though. There was a game in HD tonight that wasn't listed on the NBA-1 channels and there was one listed as in HD on the NBA-1 channels (new jersey vs orlando) that wasn't in HD. Oh well, I guess they're still working the kinks out.

most of the HD RSNs are showing up with TBA(to be announced) in the channel guide and I am not getting any programming on them. My local RSN is 638-1. Am I having a problem or are they not broadcasting on all of these as of this time?

the -1 RSN channels are game only channels, they'll only be on when there is a game in HD on the channel.

D* web site says still coming this fall/winter: The 101, ABCFamily, Biography, CSTV, Disney, ESPNNews, ToonDisney and The Tennis Channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)