Directv.com Login

Status
Please reply by conversation.

clint501

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Has anyone had trouble logging into DirecTV.com? :confused:Read on another forum some folks can't log on. I tried several times and it keeps telling me my password is wrong. It lets me reset it but then it tells me it's wrong again. Called D* and they apologized for the inconvenience and stated try again later. "Later" has come and gone and I still can't login.:mad:

Yep, having problems here & locked out - but they told me it's NOT really locked... :rolleyes:
You know, I was also having problems getting in from work a couple day's ago. But I tried it about 1/2 later & it finally let me know - geeze...

D* website, can't log in

Anyone else having trouble logging into their D* account online? I tried so many times this morning that I ended up getting locked out. Called and talked to a csr, had my password reset, but still am not able to log in. Anyone with some insight to this issue? Am I the only one having troubles with this today?

i talked with them this morning, and it is a issue on their part, and they are working on it. Every directv.com account got affected by this. alot of the accounts are back to running normally, they are mostly having trouble on the accounts whos password were less then 8 letters and should have it corrected tomorrow evening.

If you had the DTV Rep reset your passcode even if you tried to change it, and it accepted it, you will need to use the password the rep gave you........

talked with them this morning, and it is a issue on their part, and they are working on it. Every directv.com account got affected by this. alot of the accounts are back to running normally, they are mostly having trouble on the accounts whos password were less then 8 letters and should have it corrected tomorrow evening.

If you had the DTV Rep reset your passcode even if you tried to change it, and it accepted it, you will need to use the password the rep gave you........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)