DirecTV freezes hiring, postpones capital projects

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Isn't this basically what I said but the fact you say I am a Directv apologist? if things cost more they need to raise their prices to help keep their shareholders happy. Bottom line.

exactly. i don't understand why this is so complicated for some to understand. we all have to pay price increases on food,electricity,water and many other necessities which are more important than satellite . what makes D immune to this? nothing. we'll pay a little more each year for satellite just like we do for practically everything else.

exactly. i don't understand why this is so complicated for some to understand. we all have to pay price increases on food,electricity,water and many other necessities which are more important than satellite . what makes D immune to this? nothing. we'll pay a little more each year for satellite just like we do for practically everything else.

Thank you. I dont like it, but I dont see why it is a hard concept to grasp either.

Thank you. I dont like it, but I dont see why it is a hard concept to grasp either.

I hate the idea of a increase also but there are some things we can do nothing about. If people are upset about this they should put their money where their mouth is and just cancel their service. If the increase was unreasonable IMO I would be one of the first in line to cancel my service.

I hate the idea of a increase also but there are some things we can do nothing about. If people are upset about this they should put their money where their mouth is and just cancel their service. If the increase was unreasonable IMO I would be one of the first in line to cancel my service.

the day i can't afford satellite service anymore i'll just cancel it like you mentioned.it's not a necessity and it's definitely not the end of the world either. in the meantime as long as i can pay their increases i will.

the day i can't afford satellite service anymore i'll just cancel it like you mentioned.it's not a necessity and it's definitely not the end of the world either. in the meantime as long as i can pay their increases i will.

It is always not about if I can afford it for me. There is a line that I will not cross when it comes to an increase. If it is to high and not competitive anymore, I would be gone even if I could afford it or not. There are two many other providers that are waiting for my money that I could use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.