DIRECTV Hits Historic Milestone: 30 Million Customers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow you found a real treasure trove for me..

for fun I just pulled up the lists that I know of. On KU (30" dish) there is PBS HD and now Pentagon HD

C-band has the following
TBN HD I'm agnostic
QVC HD I'm male
Sprout HD I'm not 2 and I don't have kids
EWTN HD I'm still agnostic
Jewelry HD I'm still male
Sportstime Ohio Don't live in Ohio, nor do I care about their teams
NBC HD The one channel I can get OTA
Telemundo HD No habla espanol. (Well, I do, but I don't enjoy Mexican TV at all).
Ion HD Meh. Plenty of other channels where I can watch crap that's "Edited for Content".
Pixl Still male.
Escapes Wow.. The Scenery Channel from Back To The Future 2 is now reality. :rolleyes:
ABC HD Nothing good on
Reelz Seen maybe one good movie on Reelz in a year
BYU TV Still agnostic
Nebraska PBS PBS sucks
NASA Ok so there's one thing maybe worthwhile
Weathernation I have access to a NOAAPort feed.

and some network feeds (for the affiliates)
right here is the list

Yes there are feeds but mainly are sports feeds (come and go). Also note most of these you need a special receiver that costs $100 or more.

Last edited:
bottom line is I doubt we'll see a "Directv is cool" post from tvropro nor will you see posts in the C-Band area from folks in this thread of "I just spent a weekend pouring concrete to put in a C-Band dish to get a possible glimpse of a regular HD channel that I can see 24/7"

so can we move on?

I'm not DirecTv. I don't give free installs and lock you into 2 year contracts with early termination fee's. Go back to enjoying what to you is the greatest thing since the napkin.:D

I didn't ask for a free install or a 2 year contract. I asked you to put your money where your mouth is. If you're so sure about it, front me the system contingent on there being an actual difference and an abundance of HD besides what's in the list I just replied to. If you're telling the truth, you'll get paid for it. If you're not, you're more than welcome to come and get it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)