DirecTV Loyalty Progam

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was a longtime customer (since 2000 I think), but I left in February this year to try Uverse. I didn't like it, and just came back this week. I wonder if they will count my previous time with them, or if I start over from scratch? I kept the same account number and all of that, and they didn't count me as a new customer when it came to the deals I got for signing up, so I am hoping maybe they will just consider me a long time customer.

Leaving to try another service isn't exactly the dictionary definition of Loyalty. That said, it's probably worth your while to call and ask about the Loyalty program. If you're really nice, you might persuade the CSR to put a note on your account qualifying your subscription as uninterrupted since 2000.

What would be nice is when someone posts what they got, they could also post how long they've been with directv. It would be appreciated.

Have been a customer who has paid on time since 1995 and my gift? Nuthin'! When I signed through the link provided on this thread I got a message that I did not qualify. I sent them an e-mail and they answered that I was a loyal customer and that I should log into the site for which they provided a link. Same page/same answer. They said that if I got the same answer to reply to their e-mail which I did yesterday. No answer yet.

I got two free HD PPV's last month and 3 HD PPV's this month. I've been with them since 2001. My brother-in law, on the other hand got 3 months of free Showtime. I signed him up a year ago. Go figure.

Everybody please remember that these 'gifts' are based on anniversary date (By the month) and can be very generous; I think some of you guys are shortchanging yourselves by calling early & asking "Where your gift is". I've been with them since day one & generally just call when I need some equipment. My official gift last month was 3-PPV credits (a very nice gesture); my unofficial gifts were free H20's & the HR21 over the past year.

I think if you wait for your letters from D to arrive some of you might get better things then a free movie channel for a few months. Once you get/request your generous gift, that counts towards your actual anniversary gift.

Thank you D for taking up the issue of current customer promotions.

Don't forget: when you activated your 'bone', you committed for another 2 years. Essentially, it's the same as a cell phone upgrade: the free and discounted phones require a new commitment. It's a good business model in terms of retention.

That's fine with me (I even offered it up to entice them to give me the equipment for free). I have no intention of shutting off my service. I've been a good customer for over 10 years and I see no reason why DTV won't be my satellite provider for many more years.

I have been a customer of D* since May 2007. Went to the Loyalty website and it said I didn't qualify... so I called D* myself then ask if I qualified for the Loyalty Program and she said yes. Then, she gave me options to lower my bill or upgrade. I chose to lower my bill.

She gave me 2 options
$10 off for 12 mo. or $20 off for 6mo.

I took the $10 for 12!

Free Starz for 12 months

I haven't been paying much attention to this stuff but noticed I had Starz last night. Thought it was a Thanksgiving free preview.

I went to my DTV account and this was on the front page:

Happy anniversary and thank you for being a loyal DIRECTV customer!
Please accept our free anniversary gift of Starz for 12 Months as a token of our appreciation. There are no charges or strings attached - it's just our way of saying thanks. Be sure to go to directv.com/thanks and update your email address for future anniversary gifts

Been with DTV since 2003.

I guess this is comparable to what some of the others have gotten ($10 off a month for 12 months).

We have HBO / SHO and every now and then I'd wish we had Starz, seeing some different movies and such on there, plus more HD channels. Guess I get to try it out now! :)

I just happened to log into my D* account last night and saw that they had given me free Showtime for 3 months.They also gave me a no charge service call in October (before my protection plan activated) for a wiring problem.

From the looks of what others have posted, the level of loyalty reward appears to be based not only on length of time with D* but also the level of services purchased.

I've been with them since 2002 with Total Choice Plus, ST + SF, HD and DVR service.

Overall, I think this rewards program is a great idea to help keep customers. No complaints here!

My bill averages over $200 a month and I have been a subscriber since 2000.I got 3 PPV's and since I don't have a land line, I can't use them. They are not doing me any great favors.

Oh yeah..got 3 free PPV movies (big deal). Been with them since 2000. Nothing more, nothing less.

My bill averages over $200 a month and I have been a subscriber since 2000.I got 3 PPV's and since I don't have a land line, I can't use them. They are not doing me any great favors.

Call them and talk to them, they may do more for you.

Can you use your coupons via on line ordering ? Maybe a code when ordering from the coupon ?

Call them and talk to them, they may do more for you.

Can you use your coupons via on line ordering ? Maybe a code when ordering from the coupon ?

The PPV credits are issued every month (1 per month) whether you purchase a movie or not. In this situation, you would see a $3.99 credit for the next three months.

Logged on to my account today and I saw this at the heading at my billing section:

Thank you for being a loyal DIRECTV customer!
It's because of viewers like you that we've become America's favorite satellite television provider. Stay tuned for future anniversary gifts - it's just our way of showing our appreciation.

Yeah DTV showing me some love...LOL

So does anyone else know if with this mesage if I am a fwew weeks or a few months away??

Logged on to my account today and I saw this at the heading at my billing section:

Thank you for being a loyal DIRECTV customer!
It's because of viewers like you that we've become America's favorite satellite television provider. Stay tuned for future anniversary gifts - it's just our way of showing our appreciation.

Yeah DTV showing me some love...LOL

So does anyone else know if with this mesage if I am a fwew weeks or a few months away??

I found the same message on my account today. My anniversary month should be March, so I'll see what happens then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts