Directv MLB EI Free Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
tried that and it didn't work...wouldnt let me save it as such :(
I think the issus with "Channel I get" now is due to MLB-EI preview opening up a bunch of RSN that people normally don't get. Plus it has an existing bug where the alternate RSN channels show up in the "Channel I get" when they should be. You might want to check again after the preview ends.

As for saving, you need to create a favorites and select add "All I Get" and then go and edit out the stuff she really doesn't get.

Actually this is much better then what it used to be, it's better but they still have a way to go with it. IIRC it's been a fairly large undertaking to fix this since it goes back to the basic design of the guide data.

Too bad the RSN's on the D* system dont disappear if you don't subscribe. It confuses my mom to find FSN North ;)

Hell I went through them today and was confused...lots of Alt channels in there for randomness and like 6 MSG channels (WTH????)

MSG carries the Knicks, Rangers, Devils, Islanders and Sabres thus have that many MSG Channels. Granted it is MSG, MSG + and MSG A. Since they each have their own HD and SD signal you get six.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts