Directv MLB EI Free Preview

Status
Please reply by conversation.
tried that and it didn't work...wouldnt let me save it as such :(
I think the issus with "Channel I get" now is due to MLB-EI preview opening up a bunch of RSN that people normally don't get. Plus it has an existing bug where the alternate RSN channels show up in the "Channel I get" when they should be. You might want to check again after the preview ends.

As for saving, you need to create a favorites and select add "All I Get" and then go and edit out the stuff she really doesn't get.

Actually this is much better then what it used to be, it's better but they still have a way to go with it. IIRC it's been a fairly large undertaking to fix this since it goes back to the basic design of the guide data.

Too bad the RSN's on the D* system dont disappear if you don't subscribe. It confuses my mom to find FSN North ;)

Hell I went through them today and was confused...lots of Alt channels in there for randomness and like 6 MSG channels (WTH????)

MSG carries the Knicks, Rangers, Devils, Islanders and Sabres thus have that many MSG Channels. Granted it is MSG, MSG + and MSG A. Since they each have their own HD and SD signal you get six.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)