Please reply by conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161128-201152.png
    Screenshot_20161128-201152.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_20161128-201206.png
    Screenshot_20161128-201206.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 271
Local channels including in the launch will be owned stations by ABC, Fox and NBC.
No CBS locals.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I'd be fine with the first package most of the year, the second during football and college basketball season.

Nothing in anything above interests me.

However my best bet would be to "go big" from the start and keep it.

Which will be my option if I do decide on this service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'd be fine with the first package most of the year, the second during football and college basketball season.

Nothing in anything above interests me.

However my best bet would be to "go big" from the start and keep it.

Which will be my option if I do decide on this service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Agreed. I will try from the start, as soon as the Roku is ready. I mean you have 7 days. The good thing is I dont have to have a cloud dvr right now, so I can still shop around.

I really think not having cloud DVR is going to be that big of a deal. If you can get the content on VOD immediately after it airs there really is no point to having cloud DVR. To me it would make sense to have content available on VOD after it airs and do a 72-hour rewind on all the channels like they do on DirecTV already for the channels that have it available.

Reactions: JamesJ
I really think not having cloud DVR is going to be that big of a deal. If you can get the content on VOD immediately after it airs there really is no point to having cloud DVR. To me it would make sense to have content available on VOD after it airs and do a 72-hour rewind on all the channels like they do on DirecTV already for the channels that have it available.

Agreed....vod is more important to me at least then dvr...yes I know commercial skipping and all that but that isn't to big of a deal for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost any provider inserts their own ads instead of showing every ad broadcast by a channel. Streaming services allow for targeted ads that are inserted during a regular commercial break
But with a MVPD DVR we can SKIP ANY ads; with the OTT devices we can't skip them. AFAIK, Hulu is the only service offering a "ad free" upgrade. It is worth the few extra $$ for me and I really enjoy it. I strongly feel that at some point Netflix will have no choice but to offer a lower priced ad riddled service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts