DirecTV - Self install, new account?

it was hallmark and TBS mainly
we tried different HDMI ports and cables all of the connections are tight they even came out and re did the install so all new cabling splitters new boxes!!!
the problem happens all though the home
i think the DTV boxes are bad but those were replaced as well. i know it's not the t.v. since DTV is the only thing that act's up on it. dish hasn't acted up on it yet and either does spectrum
we check for firmware updates on the t.v. it kicked back that we have the newest ones so none needed. the DTV boxes haven't said they needed an update in a long time maybe that's the issue.

i also noticed that there was a whole lot of macro blocking happening on alot of the channels also
i am thinking it's something between them and the stations :coco
signal was at 98% on all of the transponders
I think your right, sounds like an issue between the station and how it gets to D*.

I think your right, sounds like an issue between the station and how it gets to D*.
it might be a failing HDD to i noticed that the guide gets slow and laggy at times. but alot of people have said that also. there gonna shut it off on the 25th of this month. i'm kinda over them. it will be interesting to see the subcriber loss since sunday ticket and news max is gone!!!

A rep made my morning and i am happy :) ;)
so just for the hell of it i decided to call in at 6 AM this morning. and got the most amazing rep. she asked how i was blah blah blah and what was going on. so i told her that my genie was failing and she's sending out a new mini and the tower!!! then i told her that i was supposed to get my new customer discount till this oct and that they somehow lost it:coco:facepalm, then i told her that were going to dish since there cheaper and she started looking for discounts right away after asking how much dish was charging and even went beyond my expectations and had the back office override my acct to add on the discount and bumped us up to the extra package. glad things are starting to work themselves out:) though it should not have taken 5 months to do this and have a furious customer!!!

Reactions: Tecnicoloco
A rep made my morning and i am happy :) ;)
so just for the hell of it i decided to call in at 6 AM this morning. and got the most amazing rep. she asked how i was blah blah blah and what was going on. so i told her that my genie was failing and she's sending out a new mini and the tower!!! then i told her that i was supposed to get my new customer discount till this oct and that they somehow lost it:coco:facepalm, then i told her that were going to dish since there cheaper and she started looking for discounts right away after asking how much dish was charging and even went beyond my expectations and had the back office override my acct to add on the discount and bumped us up to the extra package. glad things are starting to work themselves out:) though it should not have taken 5 months to do this and have a furious customer!!!
Soooooooooooooooo ....
After all this, you decided to Stay ?

Reactions: John2021