DirecTV September 2009 Free Previews

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes The Movie Channel too but that already is part of the Showtime package i mentioned that was ok.

Im talkin the premium movie channels like HBO, Starz, Cinemax, Encore....not TCM/MGM/FMC.

MGM IS a premium channel. Its in HD Extra Pack which only has 6 channels. HD Net Movies is in it too and they show everything in OAR as well. Neither of them have commercials and everything is unedited

The channels that show movies made after 1982....that were in the theatres recently.
Joking there (kinda) but u know what i mean....the channels that show new movies....hbo.max.starz.

Also sports rules over awards:
Sunday nite the emmys is on against the giants/cowboys game = the game will win the ratings battle easy.

The channels that show movies made after 1982....thats were in the theatres recently.
Joking there (kinda) but u know what i mean....the channels that show new movies....hbo.max.starz.

No you don't know what youre talking about because u dont know sh*t about movie channels cuz all u watch is sports. MGM shows movies from all years (They showed one from 2002 last night as a matter of fact). So does TCM: during Oscar week they show movies from the 1990s that won best picture.

No you don't know what youre talking about because u dont know sh*t about movie channels cuz all u watch is sports. MGM shows movies from all years (They showed one from 2002 last night as a matter of fact). So does TCM: during Oscar week they show movies from the 1990s that won best picture.

I said in the movies recently.

& i watch sports because....im u know....a guy.

I cant say I'm thrilled with the 'original series' on the pay channels. The days of Soprano's, Six Feet Under, Sex in the city, etc are long over. The Wire is decent, Dexter is very good. But what else is there?

We're watching the wire and dexter via netflix right now. It'll cost us about $15 to watch all episodes of both vs $12 a month spread over a period of years.

Seems to me the smart series people left HBO and went to FX when they launched nip/tuck, the shield, sons of anarchy, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts