DirecTV, Which Plans to Drop OAN, Is Picking Up Fox Nation

Reactions: mwdxer1
It maybe but it's also an liner feed.
Now will the exclusively apple + mlb games show up (if only on the Commercial special events channels)
and the amazon TNF games?
There is no way Amazon is going to share those games, not after paying a billion for them.

I know some could say well some will pay Amazon to share, Amazon does not need the money and are trying to become a major player in sports.

There is no way Amazon is going to share those games, not after paying a billion for them.

I know some could say well some will pay Amazon to share, Amazon does not need the money and are trying to become a major player in sports.
they can use Joe Hand Promotions to show them in bars. Even more so if they get NFL ticket.

they can use Joe Hand Promotions to show them in bars. Even more so if they get NFL ticket.
This has already been posted in the Sunday Ticket thread in the D* forum, Amazon already has a business service -Amazon Business-to handle commercial / Business side of streaming if they get NFLST.

Apple on the other hand, would need someone like Joe Hand and DirecTV or even Dish to handle business accounts.

I want my ATN!
ATN.jpg

I don't get this so DirecTV is picking up Fox Nation as a streaming app or as a linear channel? If linear will it be a streaming linear channel or a regular linear satellite channel?

This has already been posted in the Sunday Ticket thread in the D* forum, Amazon already has a business service -Amazon Business-to handle commercial / Business side of streaming if they get NFLST.

Apple on the other hand, would need someone like Joe Hand and DirecTV or even Dish to handle business accounts.
but can Amazon Business deal with muilt site corporate account (where each site pays full price based on it's own size and has it's own blackout rules?)
bandwidth issues that make Joe Hand and DirecTV or even Dish an really good fit + bars can use hardware they all ready installed and ready to go.

Deal with 2fa / passwords / accounts with out needing to tie down CORP IT to manage each tv / tv box at each bar or forcing bar's to pay $6-$20+/mo user for each bar employee to have an email / login?

Let the bar manager have LOCAL FULL ADMIN of an SUB DOMAIN with stuff that today may need config at the FULL DOMAIN level. Also bar franchises may make things more of an mess.

MAYBE have TV boxes not need 2fa or logins / password time out rules that can be differnt then the CORP IT ones / override rules for just an tv.
FREE service accounts for tv use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts