Directv10 Satellite Launch Broadcast

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Would Be Nice, But!

I think their permit says on or around the Sept. the 15th. If they have it ready quicker they will have to re-apply with FCC to park in its' in final parking spot and start transmitting.

I think their permit says on or around the Sept. the 15th. If they have it ready quicker they will have to re-apply with FCC to park in its' in final parking spot and start transmitting.

I think I heard that they expect it to be active on the 16th, if they are ready sooner (day or so) they will probably keep it where it is when they are done, until it's time to move to the alloted resting place.

Jimbo

I wouldn't count on anything until the 15th of September (officially at least). But if past practices hold up they will turn on channels a week or so before they make any public announcements. That way they can iron out any issues without people saying they are not getting what is owed to them.

Is Sir1Jaguar a viral poster? This same post has been put on several threads this morning. I don't care about the opinion, but can someone clean up the threads and remove the non-related posts?

Is Sir1Jaguar a viral poster? This same post has been put on several threads this morning. I don't care about the opinion, but can someone clean up the threads and remove the non-related posts?

Just add him to your ignore list.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)