Dirt Members Online

llokey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Isn't there a way to determine which DIRT members are online? I can't seem to find anything but recall reading it here a couple of times.

Thank!

Go to the main forums page, at the bottom everyone who is online here (unless hidden) will show up. The red ones are the DIRT team.

Never mind. I see that I need to be in the main forums and not in the Dish Forum.

Thanks you were quicker than me.

Go to the main forums page, at the bottom everyone who is online here (unless hidden) will show up. The red ones are the DIRT team.

SCOTT...this question comes up over and over. Why don't you start a sticky on how to contact them, or an least include how in the already existing "A Note About the DIRT Team" sticky.

KAB said:
SCOTT...this question comes up over and over. Why don't you start a sticky on how to contact them, or an least include how in the already existing "A Note About the DIRT Team" sticky.

You think people look at stickies or do any research at all? ;)

Hey Matt since your online & not to intentionally hijack a thread, but what package is channel 194 in (Destination America)?
Had it for a while on the welcome pack, but is gone to a different package, figures a worthwhile channel like that wouldn't stay there long. Have a great evening.

Hey Matt since your online & not to intentionally hijack a thread, but what package is channel 194 in (Destination America)?
Had it for a while on the welcome pack, but is gone to a different package, figures a worthwhile channel like that wouldn't stay there long. Have a great evening.

It's normally in Dish America Gold, and AT250. It was on free preview from 6/21 - 7/17

1 more question Matt. Could I pm you about activating a purchased 211 for a commercial customer or is that a different dept?

Commercial accounts are one of the few things that DIRT is unable to assist with :(. If you'd like, I can send you their phone number in a PM

Please do, it is an existing account. I'm swapping out an old super dish & adding a 2nd 211 to their account. Your the best, thank you for all you do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts