Discovery ID in HD

acker1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2009
SE
When watching ID on ch 192 it keeps showing a message that ID is now available in HD. I can't find it anywhere. Should it have come in an update?
1000.2 DISH, 722 Receiver.

Thanks
DICK

When watching ID on ch 192 it keeps showing a message that ID is now available in HD. I can't find it anywhere. Should it have come in an update?
1000.2 DISH, 722 Receiver.

Thanks
DICK

Dish doesn't have Discovery ID in HD. I was hoping it would be added with this latest addition of new HD channels but it wasn't.:( It's Discovery that's running that across the bottom of the screen--not Dish. It's available but Dish doesn't have it. Maybe soon.........:rolleyes: I watch it all the time myself.

Ed

Funny thing for me is that I only use the "HD Only" list on my receiver, so many stations such has Discovery ID and Discovery Wings have long dropped off my list.

What was Discovery ID known as before it was Discovery Times? Oh, was is Discovery Civilization?

Discovery Wings dropped off the face of the Earth some time ago. It's the Military Channel now. But I understand what you mean. I barely watch SD now but still keep BBC A (One of the "lucky" ones to get screwed by Dish), TCM, IFC and Fox Movies are the only real exceptions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts