Dish 50.0 (Voice remote)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Rem
Can't wait to get this last install done and get how and play with it. I never considered that the receivers software might not be up to date enough to handle it. Ugh!!!
Remote downloaded new firmware on pairing. Works perfectly. The touchpad will take a little getting used to as its a little touchy. The voice portion worked flawlessly. I really like the backlight feature too. So far so good.

Reactions: Rixos and bspei
Rem

Remote downloaded new firmware on pairing. Works perfectly. The touchpad will take a little getting used to as its a little touchy. The voice portion worked flawlessly. I really like the backlight feature too. So far so good.
That's good to hear. I was under the impression the hopper 3 required software not just the 50.0

That's good to hear. I was under the impression the hopper 3 required software not just the 50.0
It must've already been included in an update. It's not simply using the remote either, it recognizes that it's a 50 remote after firmware. (Unknown prior). It also recognizes the remote being used. I re-paired 52.0 remote (both are paired). If I use the search feature with the 50 it tells me to hold and press the microphone button for voice search. If I do the same with the 52 it doesn't. I am impressed so far.

It must've already been included in an update. It's not simply using the remote either, it recognizes that it's a 50 remote after firmware. (Unknown prior). It also recognizes the remote being used. I re-paired 52.0 remote (both are paired). If I use the search feature with the 50 it tells me to hold and press the microphone button for voice search. If I do the same with the 52 it doesn't. I am impressed so far.
Soooooo, how many can you get your hands on. :)

Does anyone know what receivers this is comparable with? I am wondering if I can just it with a 2.0 joey (I have a hopper 3 as well as wireless joeys)? I will be getting this as soon as I possibly can. CC ready if I don't get into the beta.

Does anyone know what receivers this is comparable with? I am wondering if I can just it with a 2.0 joey (I have a hopper 3 as well as wireless joeys)? I will be getting this as soon as I possibly can. CC ready if I don't get into the beta.
The educated guess would be H3 only for a while and MAYBE (maybe not) joey's later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)