Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET & Dish Depot!

On Tuesday, I called them, and they said I am next on the list. I don't know what number I am though. I imagine that there are people that are receiving orders that don't read this message board.

Patiently waiting for my 622 to be shipped. This is a very painful process! I don't have an E* receiver right now. I sold the 942, and I didn't figure I would be w/o TV for this long... :(

masterdeals said:
Just how long until any day now. I didn't think I would still be waiting March 2nd when I'm on three waiting lists.

I was told to count infinity and when I was done my 622 would be here. I've been on the DishDepot list since the 12th of January.

I got my 622 today and I ordered back 1/22/06. Don't have time to hook it up till Monday since I am working 4 on 4 off on 12 hour shifts. Hate to loose all the shows I recorded up to now on my 942 dvr. But I have to send it back to Dishdepot for credit for my new 622.

MikeD-C05 said:
I got my 622 today and I ordered back 1/22/06. [.....] But I have to send it back to Dishdepot for credit for my new 622.

What!!!??

How did you get yours before me? I pre-ordered mine almost two weeks before you did. Did you make some sort of deal with DishDepot??

The only thing I can say is that at the Dishstore we are going by the time the order was received.

The only person not on the waiting list who got one was Scott so he could write a review, and that was pretty much a given from Day #1 because he always gets first dibbs on new product.

Heck, I don't even have a 622 yet at my own house or at my store yet! Working so hard to fill all my customers orders, I have yet to open a 622 box!

MikeD-C05 said:
I got my 622 today and I ordered back 1/22/06. Don't have time to hook it up till Monday since I am working 4 on 4 off on 12 hour shifts. Hate to loose all the shows I recorded up to now on my 942 dvr. But I have to send it back to Dishdepot for credit for my new 622.

I would also be curious about this, as I ordered mine on 1/12/06.

jsanders said:
I take it that you don't have yours yet either??

I have not received mine from Dish Depot. Thinking about calling them.

While, I ordered on 1/14, so I guess I can hope to see something soon. I check the card everyday hoping to see an authorization for it.

I'm sorry I rechecked my sent emails in my mail box and it was on January 10, 2006 when I ordered my 622. On 2/22/06 was the date that I got an email from Mark at Dishdepot , asking me if I still wanted my 622 to be shipped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)