Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET & Dish Depot!

I had ordered mine from DishStore on 2/20.

Current status = "Processing" (which has been unchanged since the day I had placed the order).

This is the same day that I called Dish and placed my $299 order for a leased 622. Installation appointment (still holding as of last week) is 3/25 but no sign of the 622 that Dish claims will be shipped to my home prior to the appointment.

Waiting... patiently... kind of. ;)

Last edited:
SpenceJT said:
I had ordered mine from DishStore on 2/20. Current status = "Processing" (which has been unchanged since the day I had placed the order).
A minimum of a month-long waiting list doesn't sound very encouraging. As much as I'd like to support dishstore, perhaps I should give Mark a call and see what's up at the depot. BTW, my order changed to "processing" 2 days after placement (it was "pending" at first).

Processing simply means the order is in our system and will be filled when we have inventory.

For example...

Pending - When a Order is first Placed

Processing - When acknowledge we got your order, but can't immediatly ship it

Shipped - When your order is ship

Cancelled - When your order is cancelled.

Typically an order goes from Pending to Shipped, but for the 622's we are using the processing status.

Thanks Claude! Stay on 'em! I know you're trying (and we are hanging in there)

It'd be "real embarrass'n" if Dish Network actually shipped to me before you did! ;)

Hang in there buddy! You are doing great with what you've been given. It would however be nice for people waiting, to know where they stand in line. If there are so few trickling in, do you have a few spare moments to post a waiting list of order numbers, in the order that they'll be filled so we can let the excitement grow? ;)

Spence

Claude Greiner said:
Actually I ordered 2 more this afternoon :)

We are getting there :)

Is this 2 more than they have been letting you order, or do you just have 2 on order?
Sorry, but I'm getting anxious, I ordered on 2/17.

MRUSS said:
Is this 2 more than they have been letting you order, or do you just have 2 on order?

I think post #67 can answer that question for you....

Claude Greiner said:
DISH Network is only shipping DISHStore 2 units at a time and they are letting me place an order every 1-2 days when they get more in.

Well, Dish Network came through and was able to get my "leased" 622 to me (ordered on 2/20) today for a 3/25 installation.

I'm planning to hook it up to the point where I can get the firmware downloaded. As for activation? I can wait three days.

At this point, I am only waiting on the 622 that I've purchased from Dish Store (also ordered on 2/20). Now that I've got one unit, I see the end in sight.

NO ...this does not mean that I am willing to give up my place on the waiting list. ;)

MRUSS said:
Just to let you know MRUSS, I ordered mine on 2/06, still waiting anxiously for that call

rlarryvt said:
Just to let you know MRUSS, I ordered mine on 2/06, still waiting anxiously for that call

Perhaps another thread is in order? We could post date ordered. Those who have ordered & received can post those dates. This might give us a rough idea as to the wait, and where we are on the list.

Failing that, it'll give us a worthwhile distraction while waiting for our orders. ;)

Another thing I should mention for all of you who have cancelled orders with the DISH Store and ordered through DISH Depot they really should match our price of $649.

Afterall if you go on their website they do claim to have the lowest prices on the web for DISH Receivers

It's tough waiting this one out but I am sticking with Dishstore. Hopefully DISH will start cranking many more of these things out and Claude will begin receiving them in volume.

Claude Greiner said:
Another thing I should mention for all of you who have cancelled orders with the DISH Store and ordered through DISH Depot they really should match our price of $649.

Afterall if you go on their website they do claim to have the lowest prices on the web for DISH Receivers

Yep, they should, especially since they offered them for $649 if you pre-ordered (that is what I got charged), it would be easier then trying to get a BVG from your credit card.

Its Official!!! I got another large shippment of 622's coming Tuesday and this will officially take care of everyone on our wait list.

I just sent the last 15 emails, and depending on cancellations we should have product actually in inventory early next week without a wait list.

Claude Greiner said:
Seems a little greedy to me, especially since DISH Store intends to keep the price at $649 even after we fill all our pre-orders.

You changed your mind Claude??

From post #19 of this thread:
Claude Greiner said:
So if you place a pre-order the price is $649, after all the pre-orders are filled the price goes to $679

According to post #19 of this thread, you said you were going to raise your prices too.

jsanders said:
You changed your mind Claude??

From post #19 of this thread:

According to post #19 of this thread, you said you were going to raise your prices too.

Yes, I changed my mind because what always happens when we raise prices we get people calling the office always asking for the old price.

So this time we are keeping it the same!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts