Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET & Dish Depot!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just got an email From Mark Schuetz from DishDepot, I told him about this thread so that things might be a little more balanced.

He said in the email, "we have another 65 on the way which is more than enough to fill everyone's order by next Wednesday, March 15."

Hopefully, the flood gates are open now! :D

per email from dish depot:

Dear Dish Depot Members,
Everyone who has a current order of a 622 HD DVR with Dish Depot Corp will have their units shipped no later than Thursday, March 16th.
Again, we would like to thank you for your patronage and patience and enjoy DISH HD Programming for a long time to come.

Only thing I would question is from the retailer chat where Dish said they were out of 622s.

I won't doubt Mark at this point, he shipped 12 in the past couple days.

I received mine three weeks after purchasing from a local retailer (placed order on 17 Feb) and I just received a brand new replacement 622 from E* yesterday after I could only see the 110 satellite with the originial receiver. Of course, after unplugging all other receivers and disconnecting my 2nd DP-34 switch from the primary DP-34 the check switch worked perfectly. It must be a glitch with factory loaded software - don't know. Anyway, after downloading 3.52 (and now 3.55) everything has been working perfectly. I cancelled the replacement order within 20 minutes and was suprised to see a 622 on my front porch within 48 hours. I just can't believe E* would ship a replacement 622 within minutes if the supply problem isn't soon to be resolved.

jsanders said:
I just got an email From Mark Schuetz from DishDepot, I told him about this thread so that things might be a little more balanced.

He said in the email, "we have another 65 on the way which is more than enough to fill everyone's order by next Wednesday, March 15."

Hopefully, the flood gates are open now! :D

I seriously doubt that DISH Depot has 65 DVR 622's on the way from their distributor. Heres why.....

We all buy from the same distributor. DISH Network is only shipping DISHStore 2 units at a time and they are letting me place an order every 1-2 days when they get more in. I got a back order with them for 20 of them right now, and eventhough they may have units on hand to fill my order they still will only ship me 2 because they want to make sure other dealers who need them for their customers can get them. It would not be fair for them to fill my back order of 20 systems, where there are other dealers who also need to purchase units.

With that said, DISHStore gets no more special treatment from our distributor than Dish depot.

Now even when I was ordering units such as 508's which until a few months ago where in good supply, the most they would let me order is 40 at a time and there was very little demand for them. And they are gonna let DISH Depot order 65 of them when units have not been available even a month?

Finally, does anyone realize what 65 DVR 622's cost me as a dealer? It comes out to almost $40,000!!!!! Before they can even ship these units out they require payment Via Credit card, or its COD with a certified bank cheque or money order. Generally speaking there is no floor planning, or credit available at Echostar.

Now im not trying to put down Dish depot, but lets get realistic with the facts!

Thanks Claude on your response to that, it got me excited because I knew if Dishdepot got that many that you would probably also get enough to fill our orders. I guess I'll just keep on waiting. Its been about a month now and I sure hope to get before another month passes.

There's people here that have ordered 25 days ago from Dish and have there 622 already installed. I wonder what the retailer ship allotment is, is Dish taking care of the $299 upgrades first, then the $200 rebate folks, then the retailers ?:confused:

The rebate didn't begin yet but dunno about your other choices.

olJim I would definitely be calling the H*** out that dish number if you been waiting that long. Cripes !

Well, Mark at dish depot came through. Received two 622s today and have both up, running and active. I even upgraded my package to HD platinum to avoid $12 in DVR fees. $117/mo for HD Plat, Locals, $6 2nd recv fee, and Playboy ($7 add-on).

TV has never looked so good!

Claude Greiner said:
I seriously doubt that DISH Depot has 65 DVR 622's on the way from their distributor. Heres why.....

We all buy from the same distributor. DISH Network is only shipping DISHStore 2 units at a time and they are letting me place an order every 1-2 days when they get more in. I got a back order with them for 20 of them right now, and eventhough they may have units on hand to fill my order they still will only ship me 2 because they want to make sure other dealers who need them for their customers can get them. It would not be fair for them to fill my back order of 20 systems, where there are other dealers who also need to purchase units.

With that said, DISHStore gets no more special treatment from our distributor than Dish depot.

Now even when I was ordering units such as 508's which until a few months ago where in good supply, the most they would let me order is 40 at a time and there was very little demand for them. And they are gonna let DISH Depot order 65 of them when units have not been available even a month?

Finally, does anyone realize what 65 DVR 622's cost me as a dealer? It comes out to almost $40,000!!!!! Before they can even ship these units out they require payment Via Credit card, or its COD with a certified bank cheque or money order. Generally speaking there is no floor planning, or credit available at Echostar.

Now im not trying to put down Dish depot, but lets get realistic with the facts!

That is good stuff to know Claude! Looks like E* treats its retailers about the same way it treats its customers! Yipes!

Regardless of that, it looks like Mark at DishDepot has done what he said he was going to do and worked through all of his preorders. If you look at the DishDepot web site, it now says that he has them in stock for anyone that wants to buy one! No more pre-orders! :D

Looks like Mark found a way to get preferential treatment.

Hopefully, Claude will give those of us on the waiting list a realistic update, asap. I really want to buy from Dishstore to show support for this forum, but seeing it available right now at Dish Depot makes it extremely difficult not to jump ship and order from them.

I'll wait a little while...

Ken McPherson

hbeach said:
Looks like Mark found a way to get preferential treatment.

Hopefully, Claude will give those of us on the waiting list a realistic update, asap. I really want to buy from Dishstore to show support for this forum, but seeing it available right now at Dish Depot makes it extremely difficult not to jump ship and order from them.

I'll wait a little while...

Ken McPherson

I'll second that, I've only been waiting a month, Iwould also like to stay with Dishstore, but I don't want to be waiting much longer also, maybe DishDepot got DishStore's order.........:devil:

Im trying my best, but I can only sell what they ship to me.

If it will make everyone happy, next time I get one in from DISH I'll keep a 622 in inventory and I'll go post on the website that we have one in stock and put "Now Shipping" next to it to make everyone happy.

I hate to say it, if Dish depot says he has got as many in stock as he claims then instead of coming here saying Dishstore doesn't have any in stock, I would go ahead and order it through DISH Depot. I doubt they have more than 1 or 2 in stock.

But the question as far as DISH Depot filling pre-orders like he promised, who knows how many pre-orders he had to begin with, and out of those pre-orders how many cancelled? Its good and bad, but for the last week I have been getting more pre-orders than I can ship out.

Claude Greiner said:
If it will make everyone happy, next time I get one in from DISH I'll keep a 622 in inventory and I'll go post on the website that we have one in stock and put "Now Shipping" next to it to make everyone happy.

I think that would have a boomerang effect! If you do what DishDepot did, and put "In Stock" next to the item, and you still have people on your pre-order list, then you will start getting very irate calls from your pre-order customers very quickly! Same would go for DishDepot. I think it is safe to say they really have pushed through their pre-orders and actually have them in stock.

Wow, I must have gotten extremely lucky with my 211 and 622. I have not experienced any problems with either unit. No audio problems, no video (or lack there of) etc. No missed timers, remotes respond just fine. HDMI working as it should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)