Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET & Dish Depot!

MikeD-C05 said:
I'm sorry I rechecked my sent emails in my mail box and it was on January 10, 2006 when I ordered my 622. On 2/22/06 was the date that I got an email from Mark at Dishdepot , asking me if I still wanted my 622 to be shipped.

I guess that explains it, at least sort of.....

How many of us pre-ordered on January 10th? Why is it that we ordered on the same day, yet, mine hasn't shipped yet, some 8 days later. #7 was oljim, from post #20, and his went out on the 23rd. So far, I get that three of us ordered on 1/10/06 then? The pre-order distribution just seems strange. :confused:

Has anyone here noticed that the title of this thread changed from "Dish 622 now shipping from Dish Depot!" to "Dish 622 now shipping from DishStore.NET & Dish Depot!"

Seems strange to me because there are two threads, this one for DishDepot, and the following one for DishStore.net:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=56953&highlight=dishdepot

Even more odd is that the DishStore.net thread has a url that says dishdepot in it.

They didn't add DishDepot to the DishStore thread title, but they changed this thread's title somehow. It wasn't even subtle, because they put DishStore.net first, before DishDepot!

They are both reputable stores, I've ordered from both and been treated well by both.

Very strange.

Not trying to make an issue here, but I highly doubt #7 on the list ordered on 1-10-06.

I ordered mine on Jan 6th, 11:37pm (Friday night) and I was #6. I just really doubt that with the demand in pre-ordering on these, that nobody else ordered a 622 from DishDepot until 4 days later. Also, that Friday night was when Mark added the pre-order to his site.

i want anouther 211 but dish wont let me lease anouther one. you guys have any ides how to get anouther 211 with out paying 396 for it se ya

I ordered on 1/14 and Mark said I was #15. So that would be 8 between 1/10 and 1/14.

robert: I was able to get a 411 on ebay for $260 and had it the next day, it was right in the state. I picked it up for olympic hockey when the delays on the 622 were first mentioned. If I ever get my 622 I'll be looking to sell it.

Is Dish purposely holding back supply to retailers such as Dish Depot and Dish store? It seems like Dish is discouraging buying vs leasing.This is really getting iritating does anyone have the low down on why supply is so lame and when it might pick up?

Kirby Baker said:
Not trying to make an issue here, but I highly doubt #7 on the list ordered on 1-10-06.

I ordered mine on Jan 6th, 11:37pm (Friday night) and I was #6. I just really doubt that with the demand in pre-ordering on these, that nobody else ordered a 622 from DishDepot until 4 days later. Also, that Friday night was when Mark added the pre-order to his site.

Good point. Let's see what we know at this point:

From post #40:
MikeD-C05 said:
I'm sorry I rechecked my sent emails in my mail box and it was on January 10, 2006 when I ordered my 622. On 2/22/06 was the date that I got an email from Mark at Dishdepot , asking me if I still wanted my 622 to be shipped.

From post #20:
oljim said:
I was #7 on list at Dishdepot, my 622 went out on the 23rd

From post #18, dated 02-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Kirby Baker said:
Mine shipped from DD yesterday... I was #6.

Kirby Baker's shipped on 2/16/06 (2-17-06 minus a day).

MikeD-C05 ordered his 622 on 1/10/06, and his shipped on 2/22/06.
I ordered on 1/10/06, and mine hasn't shipped yet.

So, olJim HAD to order his on 1/10/06 because his shipped a day after MikeD-C05's 622, and before mine has shipped, and we both ordered on 1/10/06.

Further support for this is that your's shipped on 2/16, a full week before olJim's, who ordered his four days after you.

Do you still disagree with my reasoning?

I suspect there is something wrong with this though. I suspect that olJim wasn't really #7 on the list, because if he really was, then MikeD-C05 would be #6 1/2 if you look at shipping dates. I suspect that DishDepot only uses integers when they make their pre-order lists.

jsanders said:
On Tuesday, I called them, and they said I am next on the list. I don't know what number I am though. I imagine that there are people that are receiving orders that don't read this message board.

Patiently waiting for my 622 to be shipped. This is a very painful process! I don't have an E* receiver right now. I sold the 942, and I didn't figure I would be w/o TV for this long... :(

Have you recieved yours yet......:)

After talking with Mark at dish depot, there are 12 more going out end of this week/early next week from him. I luckily am in that 12. I ordered on the 12th of Jan.

rickmac said:
Have you recieved yours yet......:)

In all honesty, I cancelled my order because I found one locally.

I think that is good news for the rest of you though, it means you all got bumped up on the list by one number.

Mark said that he had a bunch coming through the pipe when I called him. Hopefully you will all be satisfied soon!

Well, per my previous post a couple up, it appears my 622 shipped today! The charge hit my Amex today! WOO! So I am assuming that the other 11 Mark was shipping went out today also.

I got an email from Mark at dish depot, say my 622 would ship out tomorrow.

Also got the email from dishdepot today to confirm my order. Mark said it would ship tommorrow! From an earlier conversation I was #15 and ordered 1/14/06.

Claude Greiner said:
We are getting in about 1 per day. I think Dish Depo is not being honest in the number of units they are getting in.

Is that business day, or calendar day? 5 per week, or 7 per week?

I've seen people on EBay selling off six and seven at a time, and wondered why they were able to get 622s when you weren't able to. I was starting to think that maybe these were distributors selling them directly, and holding them back from retailers. I don't think that is the case anymore though.

However, I would like to make some observations here....

From this thread, post #18, dated 03-01-2006, 10:12 PM:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=56953&page=2&highlight=dishdepot
Claude Greiner said:
Got 2 more going out tomorrow

Now, presumably, this was your next shipment going out....
This was post #49 on THIS thread, dated 03-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Scott Greczkowski said:
DishStore has been getting anywhere from 2 to 4 units a week.

2 more are going out today.

From these posts, I deduce that from 3/2/06 (tomorrow from 3/1), to 3/8/06, you shipped out two units. This is in line with Scott's comment that you ship between 2 to 4 units per week.

My guess is that volume should start picking up soon for both of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)