Dish allowed to provide out-of-market locals according to reuters to where not accessable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am staying with dish iceberg, since my receiver is grandfather to receive distant. What zach is saying that the csr is wrong about dish going to provide distant networks. Zach doesn't have my account information, unless Scott and Charlie are close friend. I am guessing they talked about me, and Scott probably asked Charlie to search up a Hawaii account who had distant networks. Then Scott to asked Zach to give me the bad news. If this is the case, it is illegal to go into someone account without their permission. We were properly receiving distant networks, with waivers granted from our local affiliates.

Yes me and Charlie are friends.

And since you were the only person in Hawaii who subscribed to distant networks it was easy to tell who you were.

NOT!

While everyone almost everyone knows that Charlie and I are friends, we haven't talked since January. Also Remember All American Direct was NOT DISH so DISH wouldn't have you in their system for Distant networks. And if we could track you down as being the only subscriber in Hawaii to Distant Networks then that speaks volumes of why All American Direct went out of business.

For the last time, there are no plans to bring Distants to DISH since DISH carries all the DMA's they can't rally offer them, and if they did there is not enough money in it for them to make it worth it. Now we have been patient, but if you open one more thread about this subject with false information, then I am afraid I am going to have to give you a one way vacation to DBSTalk... and you really don't want to get stuck there.

... and you really don't want to get stuck there.

rollingonthefloor55.gif

Yes me and Charlie are friends.

And since you were the only person in Hawaii who subscribed to distant networks it was easy to tell who you were.

NOT!

While everyone almost everyone knows that Charlie and I are friends, we haven't talked since January. Also Remember All American Direct was NOT DISH so DISH wouldn't have you in their system for Distant networks. And if we could track you down as being the only subscriber in Hawaii to Distant Networks then that speaks volumes of why All American Direct went out of business.

For the last time, there are no plans to bring Distants to DISH since DISH carries all the DMA's they can't rally offer them, and if they did there is not enough money in it for them to make it worth it. Now we have been patient, but if you open one more thread about this subject with false information, then I am afraid I am going to have to give you a one way vacation to DBSTalk... and you really don't want to get stuck there.

I received distant networks before, all american direct existed. Directly from Dish via waivers from my local affiliates, same thing with all american direct.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)