Dish America Packs coming back?

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
In one of these many threads, someone said they had heard that the Dish America Silver and Gold Packs were coming back on Feb 1st. I just checked my account and I only have Dish America offered. No Other Dish America packs are offered in my online queue. Has anyone heard anything about the others returning? I wish they would bring them back.

I have had a training since then that said they are rolling back out, but I did not note the date for rollout. So, the answer is probably the "soon", as in Dish "soon". :)

If it happens I'm moving up to Silver from regular DA and not looking back. NEED NBCSN for IRL and NASCAR (next year).

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

sounds like the hd free for life package is going to be gone, if that is the case.

I'd expect a LOT of lawsuits if they dropped it. "For life" as they say.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I just got confirmation that DA Silver and Gold are back, and available. It doesn't appear in your online account programming options yet, but is available! YAY!!!

I'm on it this morning! NBCSN here I come: Nice to see the Stanley Cup this year!!!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What's so special about Dish America packs? Can someone show a channel listing & price?

The Dish America Packs are basically the HD only versions of the AT120, AT200 and AT250. They since they do not have all the SD only channels the packages are cheaper. Some of the best value packages Dish has ever offered but they never promote them for some dumb reason.

The Dish America Packs are basically the HD only versions of the AT120, AT200 and AT250. They since they do not have all the SD only channels the packages are cheaper. Some of the best value packages Dish has ever offered but they never promote them for some dumb reason.
Yet they are missing many key HD channels that would find a no-go for many folks. I have Silver, so not bashing, just pointing out that the DA packs don't contain channels like FX, Fox News, BBC America, etc. Also, dish.com is down at the moment...wonder what they're working on...

Yet they are missing many key HD channels that would find a no-go for many folks. I have Silver, so not bashing, just pointing out that the DA packs don't contain channels like FX, Fox News, BBC America, etc. Also, dish.com is down at the moment...wonder what they're working on...

They must be working on all kinds of things because I can't log in to the Retailer Care site or the Dish Portal site either today.

They must be working on all kinds of things because I can't log in to the Retailer Care site or the Dish Portal site either today.

Maybe a intro on the website of some Certain new HD channels, one can wish :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

That's the big problem, the missing channels. Otherwise I'd be very tempted.

I wonder why some of the channels are missing. I'm assuming it either has to do with the contract they have with those networks or they are just too expensive to keep the package at the price they have.

I'd have to see an updated channel list to know for sure but the last time I saw them it was still a pretty good deal overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts