Dish America Packs coming back?

Here's my question: The Movie Channel & XTRA (West) are part of the AT250. But on current charts for DA, it shows as part of the Showtime Package. I know I'm comparing apples and oranges, but is there a plan to move them only to the Showtime package?

Great news, after my 1st year discounts with Dish ($20/mo), I can go with DA Gold and my bill wont be as bad. Better than going down from 250 to 120. Dish will still see more revenue. Good move for all. They should just make like 15 american packages essentially making it virtual a la carte.

So if I want to go from America's Top 120 to Dish America, it looks like I would save 10$ but lose Nick, Fox News, AMC, E!, Fuse, FX, IFC, MTV, WE and VH1.
Not sure I want to go there... FX and AMC are kind of dealbreakers. Too bad, it's close.... real close to being what I need for a decent price.

I have another question. There was a time when Multi Sport did not provide NHL and NBA networks in HD, only SD. You had to go up to America's Top 200 to get the HD versions. Has that been rectified? From what I see in an earlier post of this thread, those channels are listed as "HD" under Multisport. Can anyone confirm having AT120+ Multisport with NHL and NBA in HD? Thanks.

When they get the site back up and if the Silver is still the same as it used to be, I will go to it. Only thing I miss now that I want in DA is Science and NatGeo.

According to the list at http://www.mydish.com/downloads/channel-lineup/dishamericachannelguide.pdf

Science and NatGeo are in the Silver package...

In fact the only channels which are not in Silver and only in Gold are...

BIO Bio 119
AMERI Destination America 194
ENCOR Encore (E) 340
HMC Hallmark Movie Channel 187
NBCSP NBC Sports Network 159
TENIS Tennis Channel 400

I think that info is wrong as I believe NBCSP is now in Silver as well.

I agree. If I moved to Silver from AT250 the only channel missing that we watch is BIO. I don't know if that channel is worth $10 a month.

Dish America Silver is $15 more than the Dish America basic package and you can get Dish 120 for $5 less. Which packages are the America pack susposed to be derived from. Hopefully, they will add more channels to the silver and gold pack before announcing them. Otherwise they suck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)