dish america to be a mid-range pack?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BengalsFan24

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2006
i uset to have the welcome pack unto this site teach me i can get espn in the d amerca pack four relly only a few more bucks month cause i alreddy had some movie chanel and fought i wood just rather have espn and usa and discovry and spike. it is good pack and fit nicley in too my budjet now that i work again witch i dont make enugh but who dont make enugh to pay $50 month.. i got surprimised by adding gsn and msnbc and mav tv witch i did not expect. i called dish this am to tale them i woodlike too reqwest espnu be added too dish amerca and day said not at the moment because it was only hd pack but day told me to wate until october and i might be plesant surprimised. day siad the dish amerca pack wood be mo of a middrange pack and wood probley pick up a few more hcnanels by years end. have any of you herd anything like that i saw on a other bored that nbcsn mite make it into da. what is your perdictshon?

i notice dare isnt much from viacom like nick or mtv or vhi or any of them. but nbc own stylke and e and chiller and no of them are in it so maby that is possbiltity. maby it mite also get another discovry own channel like own or id or anmal panlet or destenashon amerca. you herd anything?

I wouldn't take anything a CSR told me seriously in terms of package channel changes or whether or not a channel will be offered in HD.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

i uset to have the welcome pack unto this site teach me i can get espn in the d amerca pack four relly only a few more bucks month cause i alreddy had some movie chanel and fought i wood just rather have espn and usa and discovry and spike. it is good pack and fit nicley in too my budjet now that i work again witch i dont make enugh but who dont make enugh to pay $50 month.. i got surprimised by adding gsn and msnbc and mav tv witch i did not expect. i called dish this am to tale them i woodlike too reqwest espnu be added too dish amerca and day said not at the moment because it was only hd pack but day told me to wate until october and i might be plesant surprimised. day siad the dish amerca pack wood be mo of a middrange pack and wood probley pick up a few more hcnanels by years end. have any of you herd anything like that i saw on a other bored that nbcsn mite make it into da. what is your perdictshon?

i notice dare isnt much from viacom like nick or mtv or vhi or any of them. but nbc own stylke and e and chiller and no of them are in it so maby that is possbiltity. maby it mite also get another discovry own channel like own or id or anmal panlet or destenashon amerca. you herd anything?

Got a spell checker?

I also have the Dish America pack and was also hoping that more channels might be added. I know that these HD packages have gone through some evolution through the years. Does anyone remember if the Disney channels were in them in the beginning? I vaguely remember that the Disney channels were taken out of the packages when they were no longer in HD. I am hoping that in October when they are hopefully back in HD that they might be returned. If they were, it would make the Dish America pack a pretty good mid range package in respect to channel selection as the OP stated.

Maybe it is what is being said about a deal with ESPN, and they would add those ESPN HD channels when available. Because the rep talked about ESPN, HD, pleasant surprise, and soon... :p

bengalsfan has MS as has been documented in prior posts.....

That probably doesn't matter to KAB. He'll take any opportunity to deliver a one line comment / insult (often something that doesn't have anything to do with the post). God, I'd hate to be so insecure about myself that I had nothing else to do but try to make others feel beneath me.

That probably doesn't matter to KAB. He'll take any opportunity to deliver a one line comment / insult (often something that doesn't have anything to do with the post). God, I'd hate to be so insecure about myself that I had nothing else to do but try to make others feel beneath me.

My post was be no means an insult to bengalsfan. In a prior post, it was suggested he use Spell check. I was merely pointing out his writing problem might stem from either language barrier or SOME OTHER CAUSE, as Bobby later confirmed as MS. If you read it as an insult, I can't help that.

For once I wish some of you would stick to the topic of a thread. Any other off topic posts will be deleted.

ABC Family and Disney HD were either in the Dish America package or the Platinum(BB@H) package and were deleted when Dish lost the HD carriage rights. I have bothpackages, but lost those channels. I doubt that Dish would add them back. That would make sense and Dish never does anything that makes sense.

The Disney channels were part of Dish Absolute until they were removed from Dish. I hope they return in October.

I'd like to see the addition of ESPNU back into the package (in HD) but NEED NBCSN Sports more - I enjoy following the races and they are moving over to that network by 2015. ESPN was supposed to have them one more year but asked out of their contract today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)