Dish/Fox Sports 1 NCAA Football Dispute?

I seem to recall that many of the providers signed agreements last year specific to FS1 when it was launched. I don't remember who did, but I remembered Dish didn't. Maybe that's why we haven't heard a problem from anyone else. It now seems like Fox let it ride for year letting Dish pay the old lower fee they were paying for Speed, but not any longer. We probably assumed it would go on that way until the Fox/Dish contract came up for renewal. Perhaps it's up for renewal now. It's also possible that Fox has "most favored" clauses in the contracts signed for FS1 saying you get charged the lowest fee being paid by anyone else. They might need to do something so that clause doesn't get exercised by everyone else.

I just complained about this and they gave me $5 credit for 3 months.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You went easy on them. They will give you that if you complain your poop stinks. Hope they get this resolved soon!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I complained and they gave me a $ 10 credit for 6 months and free premium channels for 3 months. But honestly I just want the PAC12 games on. We are nearing zero hour . . .

I complained and they gave me a $ 10 credit for 6 months and free premium channels for 3 months. But honestly I just want the PAC12 games on. We are nearing zero hour . . .
$60 + $32 + $32 = $134

Now if only 10 people got that Dish is already losing a grand cause of this.

Theory: Our rates don't go up cause of channel prices but because so many people get credits and discounted/free premiums. Request less free stuff and our rates won't rise! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)