DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I really miss VOOM too. Also, miss the Charlie Chats.
Oh yes and the charlie chats! Those were the good Ole Days! Always loved the new equipment updates and channel additions! I still can't believe local channels are 12 dollars a month!! They started by having them included in your package. So glad I have my off air antenna! Oh Just FYI Starz still won't authenticate on the web!

Screenshot_20221213-130430_McDonald's.jpg
I got this drive thru code a while back and when giving it to cashier at the drive thru, I sang the 309 part. She didn't get the reference at all. Oh well.

Oh yes and the charlie chats! Those were the good Ole Days! Always loved the new equipment updates and channel additions! I still can't believe local channels are 12 dollars a month!! They started by having them included in your package. So glad I have my off air antenna! Oh Just FYI Starz still won't authenticate on the web!
I don’t know where they did that because the first time I had this was in 1998 I think and it was five dollars a month to add the locals

I really miss VOOM too. Also, miss the Charlie Chats.
Charlie Chats were mostly Jim Defranco smirking and laughing and reading questions and Charlie would ramble in his answers. But back then satellite TV was just getting started and DISH was adding locals and new channels and was adding subscribers. Now it's all down hill and losing subs. :smug

Reactions: charlesrshell
Especially since my entire package when I signed up was $9.99/month. Of course, we paid a bit more for a second 301 and higher programming package.
I can remember when we had both east and west coast locals + Super stations package with like 5 channels of WB and UPN. It only used to cost like $8.00 for all of that. Now you get one city locals and there is no more super stations and it costs $12.00 a month.:smug

Right like 888-GET DISH and 800-GET-DISH

I can remember when we had both east and west coast locals + Super stations package with like 5 channels of WB and UPN. It only used to cost like $8.00 for all of that. Now you get one city locals and there is no more super stations and it costs $12.00 a month.:smug
My BEST seller "I like $9" in the day.

Charlie Chats were mostly Jim Defranco smirking and laughing and reading questions and Charlie would ramble in his answers. But back then satellite TV was just getting started and DISH was adding locals and new channels and was adding subscribers. Now it's all down hill and losing subs. :smug
Watching a Charlie Chat made you feel like an insider and really part of the family using the new cutting edge technology.

Dish posted an update today that most everything is back up now:

DISH TV has restored many of the systems affected by the incident that occurred late last month. The vast majority of our website, customer care functions, self-service applications, and payment systems are now operational. Agent support is available, although wait times may be longer due to higher volumes at certain times of day and the particular type of service the customer is inquiring about. Self-service account capabilities are available to customers through mydish.com. We appreciate our customers’ patience and support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dish posted an update today that most everything is back up now:

DISH TV has restored many of the systems affected by the incident that occurred late last month. The vast majority of our website, customer care functions, self-service applications, and payment systems are now operational. Agent support is available, although wait times may be longer due to higher volumes at certain times of day and the particular type of service the customer is inquiring about. Self-service account capabilities are available to customers through mydish.com. We appreciate our customers’ patience and support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, almost everything…

Reactions: Foxbat