DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

Dish put out a statement-

On February 23, 2023, DISH Network Corporation (the “Corporation”) announced on its earnings call that the Corporation had experienced a network outage that affected internal servers and IT telephony. The Corporation immediately activated its incident response and business continuity plans designed to contain, assess and remediate the situation. The services of cyber-security experts and outside advisors were retained to assist in the evaluation of the situation. The Corporation has determined that the outage was due to a cyber-security incident and notified appropriate law enforcement authorities.

On February 27, 2023, the Corporation became aware that certain data was extracted from the Corporation’s IT systems as part of this incident. It is possible the investigation will reveal that the extracted data includes personal information. The measures described above are continuing while the Corporation, with the assistance of third-party experts and advisors, investigates the extent of the cybersecurity incident.

The forensic investigation and assessment of the impact of this incident is ongoing. DISH, Sling and our wireless and data networks remain operational; however the Corporation’s internal communications, customer call centers and internet sites have been affected. The Corporation is actively engaged in restoring the affected systems and is making steady progress.

I agree as well.

Anyone have a guess when MyDish Login will be back online?
I would say that myDish will be the last thing to come back. The website will be next, then getting dish employees situated again, and then finally myDish as well as credentials since that is the most confidential out of everything on the site.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Just saw this…

5994fce71fb96c4db67794b09078e3a5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is when I'm glad my auto-payment goes through Paypal. No direct connection to my cards.

Same with me. I pay Dish through a third party, specifically my phone provider.
And then when your third party or pal pal gets hacked you’ll be with the same problem so you’re choices are not any safer.

This just might be a random event however over the last 7 days I have been getting a huge about of phishing exploits to my cell number. This includes the typical Amazon, PayPal, AT&T, and other similar "account deactivations". I am getting 8-10 per day at least this last week vs the 1-3 per week usually.

This just might be a random event however over the last 7 days I have been getting a huge about of phishing exploits to my cell number. This includes the typical Amazon, PayPal, AT&T, and other similar "account deactivations". I am getting 8-10 per day at least this last week vs the 1-3 per week usually.
Never had one.

Reactions: syphix