DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

Is this a coincidence or not:

My Vanguard account is locked for repeated login attempts. It wasn't me

My GF's instacart has been locked down after repeated login attempts. It wasn't her.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid as I can't imagine anything at Dish related to Vanguard or Instacart but it sure seems weird.
Ironically, over the last few weeks, I'm sure it's not related, but my Credit Union has sent me a good half dozen emails of a failed login attempt. When I called them about it, they said it was an app linked to my account trying to verify my account - which makes no sense

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
While I have not tried calling I am told the Phone Lines are back online. I am also told that a lot of the DISH web features will start being available again today as well.
Shot in the dark here, but does that include (or was there any mention) of the AirTV website? I have an uncle that just purchased an AirTV 2 for use with Sling, while I was able to get the Sling account and app working fine the AirTV setup wizard in the app just gives you a blank screen, and since airtv.net is down I suspect the setup wizard is dependent of the website to work.

Oh crap. I went to download my bill and just saw that DISH was hacked.

I made a mistake when I signed up with DISH in 2006. The CSR on the phone who set up my installation asked for my Social Security Number and I gave it to him. Kicking myself, thinking about it now. I hope SSN's weren't part of the information that was stolen. *sigh*
Yep, in the same boat like I bet many here.

Last night we decided to watch AMC on the Roku.We hadn't watched AMC that particular way in a while so we were asked to do the usual verification thing(go to website -get code-enter code-yadaya).Came back with unable to verify.
In this case not a huge deal-only another 570 channels with nothing on to choose from but semi surprised no one else ran into this.

Reactions: charlesrshell