DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I’m so sorry for you guys not getting paid. This has turned into a fluster cuck of gargantuan proportions.

I can live without authentication but man, not getting paid just sucks.

Doesn‘t this seems like it could go on for quite a while longer? Like many more days? Maybe weeks?

Best of luck all…
We were just told they are booking appointments and should be back at it tomorrow or monday.

Well that did no good, it just was a recording saying that their systems are down due to the internal disruption or something to that effect...read in English and Spanish, then hangs you up.
I just called it and it worked. Must be the call volume. Try back in a bit. They are definitely taking calls at that # and booking jobs. Thousands already booked.

No it is a clear shot but it would not even see the leaves if it thinks there is no switch correct? as well as no Node? Also today is sunny, warm and dry....
I've heard of some coax acting like a water hose. Soaks up enough water, to literally run out the end once a connector is loosened. Perhaps that's an issue you are having. Though, it doesn't really take much water to stop signals completely dead.

Not all deciduous trees lose their leaves.
Not all deciduous trees lose their leaves.
Can you name one?

Why here is a definition

Deciduous forest In the fields of horticulture and botany, the term deciduous means "falling off at maturity" and "tending to fall off", in reference to trees and shrubs that seasonally shed leaves, usually in the autumn; to the shedding of petals, after flowering; and to the shedding of

From your link

Ultimately, marcescent trees lose their leaves come springtime as new plant parts push the old leaves off the branches. So, either way you will have to rake leaves – just not until the spring.
Is it springtime? No? Oh, so in the situation being discussed, the leaves could still be on the trees.

Is it springtime? No? Oh, so in the situation being discussed, the leaves could still be on the trees.
I never said it couldn't be discussed..you need to look at pictures of those trees...the leaves are brown and shrivled in winter..they just don't fall off...

I never said it couldn't be discussed..you need to look at pictures of those trees...the leaves are brown and shrivled in winter..they just don't fall off...
I didn't say you said it couldn't be discussed. I said you are wrong about whether or not there are deciduous trees that don't lose their leaves.