DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I didn't say you said it couldn't be discussed. I said you are wrong about whether or not there are deciduous trees that don't lose their leaves.
I am not wrong...they wouldnt be called deciduous if they keep their leaves..the ones you are referring to shrivel up and stay on the tree and fall in the spring..in another 30 days..new leaves will sprout and block satellite signals

I just wish they would solve the problem so I don’t have to go through three new pages to this thread every morning hoping to find something relevant only to come up with nothing but new complaints about something totally irrelevant. I could care less about horticulture lessons or all the other complaints. The only legitimate complaints here are from the employees and installers being affected. Not being able to pay ones mo bill or add service is just an inconvenience. Get over it. It’s just tv folks!

I received the first of what will probably be an ongoing slew of Phish texts and emails, saying that my Amazon account has been suspended due to multiple attempts to log in. Just click on this handy link to avoid a permanent suspension of the account. Yeah, right…

This hack (probably ransomware attack) recently happened with Rackspace hosting, and a couple of years ago with a medical company here in San Diego.

I wonder if Dish paid for their data back or had a solid restore system?

It is times like this when I’m glad I got out of IT.
They're not paying it and are restoring/rebuilding the system

Well yesterday, Friday, we had another set of rain storms, and now I am out again, like it was when I first posted screen shots. So I did a few test installations, and got the same results, then I did a third test installation, I think after unplugging the system, and now it says Node N.C. and Switch None, Reception Reception Error. So does this mean my switch died up on the switch? I read somewhere you can clear that buy doing the test installation without the RG6 plugged in the back, so I did that after a power down/up and then did a test installation, and then plugged it in, did a power down/up and a test installation and still Node: N.C. Switch: None. This is frustrating. Any ideas? Do I need a tech? Switch to Xfinity? lol
You need a tech!