DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

It was my wording was not clear. I do not use bill pay often but when I do. Bank of America notifies me I scheduled a payment then confirms the payment was made the next day Dish confirms that payment BUT the balance does not reflect as you say for a day or two later. Dish will show the payment date that BofA made the payment to them. This was prior times

My last payment and as of today I have not received a single email or snail mail from Dish other than a service call confirmation. I got my account number from BofA bill pay and used it on the Dish payment page. I never received a confirmation from Dish. BofA confirmed my payment was made. I know it was received because BofA notified me of my new bill amount is correct. I will pay again through Dish.
Are you saying that BofA notified you of your new bill amount being correct, is that a newer bill that had a date that is after your payment?

Are you saying that BofA notified you of your new bill amount being correct, is that a newer bill that had a date that is after your payment?
YES! Dish will send me a notif
YES! Dish will send me a notification when they receive a bill from one of my bill pay accounts. with the amount due and when. That amount was only $1.00 more than last month showing me it was not a duplicate and was updated and shows my last bill was received and credited otherwise it would have been double the amount.

YES! Dish will send me a notif

YES! Dish will send me a notification when they receive a bill from one of my bill pay accounts. with the amount due and when. That amount was only $1.00 more than last month showing me it was not a duplicate and was updated and shows my last bill was received and credited otherwise it would have been double the amount.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-23 204720.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-23 204720.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 45
My deposit is never later than 1201am but normally 1130pm the day before. Once and only once it was 1100pm and once it was late at like 0230am which had me in an absolute panic!

When I said $5.00 thats what I have left after paying all bills and food for the month. I set cash in a envelope for fresh food to buy two weeks later to last the second half of the month. I have heard crazy stories of cost of living up there! We are second highest in the state.
Interesting as I always thought US Treasury would do their direct deposits at the beginning of the day which for banks would be around 4AM as that's when they do their processing of everything the day before. I rarely use cash as the last time was in April 2001 when I was pickpocketed on the bus so I just stick to plastic instead since with cash, if anything is lost, it's basically lost at my own cost. Cell phone taxes for service are extremely expensive in the city and county of San Francisco at $6.00 per line when other counties nearby and the rest of the country seems to be $2.00 or less. Financial Institutions are now able to do same day transfers on the ACH (American Clearing House) Network. Major banks unfortunately are not in compliance with Federal Reserve Regulations as there is no longer a limit of 6 transfers per month since April 2020 but banks will still limit 6 transactions per month. Regulation D And Savings Account Withdrawal Limits – Here's What Changed | Bankrate

Reactions: charlesrshell