Dish HD Local Capacity

I'd think the same uplink facilities that is used for the analog stations would be used for the digital ones.
I don't know what this 'list of 50' means, but I'd guess it was the cities that Dish planned to offer locals in. Step one is to negotiate carriage with the local stations. That 'list of 50' probably didn't mean negotiations were already done.
Supposedly there was definite list of cities Dish had planned to provide LIL in HD...
I tried to find such a list and have struck out..I believe there was NO list..What I was told and if I had saved the email from Echostar, I could show where Dish planned to introduce these channels in the 50 largest markets by the end of 2006..But that was a plan. Nothng definite..
In conclusion, I will say this, the HD locals will go on line when they go on line. People will just have to wait...Or switch providers..I have seen the whining from some people that Dish is screwing them out of their HD locals and all sorts of other nonsense. People should calm down and be patient.

I wouldn't doubt that stations are trying to recoup some of their HD upgrade costs by demanding fat fees for Dish to carry their HD signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)