DISH HOME CHANNEL 100 Customer service???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
I was wondering if anyone knows when DISH will make channel 100 DISH HOME customer service available via the internet.I have a 722 hooked up to the internet and I want to check my balance threw my tv on channel 100.It says I still need a phone line connected to my receiver.I havent had a land based phone line in over 6 yrs and dont plan on getting one.I wish all of DISH interactive services were made available via the internet.Anyone else feel the same?:cool::cool:Im also on the beta team for the new slingguide it is awesome .I cant wait till Dish launches full time..:D:D

I was wondering if anyone knows when DISH will make channel 100 DISH HOME customer service available via the internet.I have a 722 hooked up to the internet and I want to check my balance threw my tv on channel 100.It says I still need a phone line connected to my receiver.I havent had a land based phone line in over 6 yrs and dont plan on getting one.I wish all of DISH interactive services were made available via the internet.Anyone else feel the same?:cool::cool:Im also on the beta team for the new slingguide it is awesome .I cant wait till Dish launches full time..:D:D

Don't worry it doesn't work anyways, well at least for me. I've been trying for a couple of weeks to view my bill through channel 100 and it does use the phone line but it comes back with an error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts