DISH Hopper Software Testing Opportunity

Just process all the applications which cam in since last night. :)

Still room available folks... AGAIN IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A HOPPER INTERESTED IN TESTING PLEASE LET THEM KNOW!

Ok all the application I have received have been processed by me. Those people should have access to the private forum now. :)

I have reopened this, as DISH has asked me to find about 15 more testers to help out!

If you ever wanted to help DISH test... this is your time! Who knows where this could lead. :)

I guess I'm not eligible, since my wife does FB and I don't.

But for you participants, please push for the fancy keyboard remote or at least BT keyboard/ pointing devices.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm a little late to the party but if you could still use a motivated tester I would be happy to join. I ordered 1 hopper w/ sling 1 hopper and 2 joeys and getting them installed today. The tech is on his way now. I am an active FB and twitter user also so if any more spots open up I'm your man!!

I'd be interested as well, sent a message. Just got Dish network (coming from ATT UVerse) installed today. Would like to give my feedback on upcoming versions. I'm definitely missing a few things that U-Verse had.

Have two hoppers (one with sling).

By not checking this forum daily (or hourly) causes us to miss this golden opportunity. Well, being a beta tester of many software packages makes me busy asit is. At least retirement allows it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts