DISH is dumping Chiller on 2/1

Most channels have very little worth watching. I'd say that having it in HD would make the bad programming more palatable, but I can't.

I can't go with that either. There are a few off beat shows that are in SD that I watch and find funny or just different enough to be interesting. Schitts Creek, Teachers, Unusually Thicke (on no more) Impastor (just had it's last season) Night Caps for examples. Or shows on some of the sub channels that I haven't seen in years.All those for me beat a large chunk of new HD shows.

Reactions: TheKrell
LOGO is only on AT250 which is irritating. I have to pay extra for one channel for 3 months a year. Does anyone remember a channel called TECH TV that was awesome?

Reactions: Link
I do. But my observation is that, no matter how awesome a channel stars out, the owner will decide they can make more money if they change the name and replace the good material with dumb reality programs. I think that happened to TechTV before it was killed completely.

Ah, yes. They began as Ziff Davis ZDTV, then TechTV, then Comcast bought it, merged it with G4, and then G4TechTV was really bastardized, then called just G4, and then dropped altogether in favor of Esquire.

The B Movies from the 50s & 60s were the ones that kids used to go to the Saturday Matinee to see that triple feature. I watched The Red Planet Mars last night.

Just got removed in the uplinks.

One thing I find interesting is that Chiller was removed, and NBCSN is now listed on AT120+ as well as Dish America on Dish's site.

https://www.mydish.com/station/NBCSP

Looks like it happened on the same day. I wonder if that was part of the latest NBC contract - dropping Chiller and the tradeoff is NBCSN gets more subs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts