Dish Is now showing TBS HD!

You are not missing much not having TBS HD.
The only thing that Ive seen in HD is the baseball games.
The other night Shrek was on and it was in Strectched format.

SciFi HD also, have not yet seen a HD show, USA HD has been awesome. Looks good.
Bravo HD have not seen any HD yet.

I though SciFi HD was lauched by D* with permission from Universal since they don't have a channel yet, all it is is better SD pq with sidebars.

I though SciFi HD was lauched by D* with permission from Universal since they don't have a channel yet, all it is is better SD pq with sidebars.

Can you provide facts to back up your post? Mine are:

- If you check out the "technical info" button at https://www.nbcunetworks.com/Webpage/Techspecs/ViewPublicTechSpecs.aspx?NetworkId=MjE= (which is a NBC/Universal site) you'll see that they have transponder space for Sci-Fi HD, Bravo HD and USA HD.

- Last night it was reported by a number of members that the Spieces movie on last night was in HD with a Sci-Fi HD log bug.

Now where's yours to back up your statement?

i thought this thread was tbs is now being tested not people who don't have tbs hd be testy...

yea tbs hd!! i looked a couple minutes ago, and it wasnt there, then, just in time for the yankee game, i see it pop up in the corner of my eye on the guide...i was so happy...it looks real nice...

This is indeed a nice surprise! The big question that I have is, how permanent is this channel?
The comment I would like to make is: I believe TBS will be doing a weekly baseball game next season and I know it isn't a lot of HD but it does add to the growing live HD events!
The picture is sooo nice, I am looking for King James so I can see what cap he is wearing.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)