Dish Network Installer question

DJ916

Original poster
Mar 4, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Ok,I currently work at directv and hav been gettin screwed left n right by them so Iam thinking about trying to get on at dish ntwork.....Iam already SBCA certified....and my question is...as I heard you guys are paid hourly....whats your hourly rate starting out with you guys??

Ok,I currently work at directv and hav been gettin screwed left n right by them so Iam thinking about trying to get on at dish ntwork.....Iam already SBCA certified....and my question is...as I heard you guys are paid hourly....whats your hourly rate starting out with you guys??

I'd ask in the installer zone. Go to the main forum page and scroll down.

the start pay varies by location, but you'll get plenty of raises and bonusues. ive worked with several guys who came over from both direct and time warner and they are happier.

In GA starting is 12/hr with incentives (up to 15% for every hour worked) Also if you have at least one year experience Dish is offering a 4000 dollar sign on bonus until june of 09. THAT IS NOT A TYPO $4000!!!! Thell them I reffered you an I get $1000 Let me know if you do..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)