DISH Network Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2010 Financial Results

its 2012, E is making a profit but they are now down to 10 million subs, the suits still claim eventually the sub losses will end and growth is right around the corner.

but by that time the feds will approve Es sale to D because obviously it will no longer be a viable business.

dont laugh too loud i know a fellow who was president of a company, he intentially drove off the companies largest customers so the parent company who owned the one he ran sold it for pennies on a dollar.

they started with about 160 employees today there are just 4....

so he got what he wanted, but it wasnt what he intended.....:)

Not saying this is the case here but how many other companies do you know that shrink while the competitor grows nicely??:)

hey up till now how many thought E would have multiple quarters of sub losses while D grew nicely?

post a link to any such prediction.

and although E is profitable every churn cost them about a grand, charlies own admission for install teaser freebies, premium giveaway. conference call before this one. that must be a drag on earnings.

hey my biggest competitor raised their per hour rate to fix a 1500 buck school laminator to 300 bucks a hour. they used to have 3 techs in pittsburgh now just ONE for the entire state of PA. getting 300 bucks a hour must be awesome, but I am happily sucking up their customers so they will need even fewer techs:) driving across PA can take 8 hours:(

its 2012, E is making a profit but they are now down to 10 million subs, the suits still claim eventually the sub losses will end and growth is right around the corner.

but by that time the feds will approve Es sale to D because obviously it will no longer be a viable business.

dont laugh too loud i know a fellow who was president of a company, he intentially drove off the companies largest customers so the parent company who owned the one he ran sold it for pennies on a dollar.

they started with about 160 employees today there are just 4....

so he got what he wanted, but it wasnt what he intended.....:)

Not saying this is the case here but how many other companies do you know that shrink while the competitor grows nicely??:)

Well since the world is supposed to end in 2012 don't you think maybe you should concentrate your efforts on more important issues?.;):D

Well since the world is supposed to end in 2012 don't you think maybe you should concentrate your efforts on more important issues?.;):D

Haller's not worried about that at all. He's got a spare world in his garage just in case this one goes down.... :)

i dont need egging on in this subject.

sooner or later the shrinkage will hurt the stock value.

please name some other companies who have done well by shrinking? please i want some cites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)