Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Its time once again for another SatelliteGuys DISH Network retailer chat recap... as always we cover items from the chat which are in interest to you the consumer. We do not cover dealer sensitive items such as costs.

Not sure what to expect today. We are in the summer slow months so not sure what if anything we will see today...

But if there is something you can be sure you will read about it first only at one place... welcome to SatelliteGuys.US!

I will open this thread once the first recap post has been posted.

Looking at today lineup I don't think there will be much on this edition...

They will be talking about the new DISH Sales App
New DISH Network Mall Kiosk Start up kits
Marketing
Programming
and retailer services.

Let me grab some no doze for this one folks. :D

Moving on to Marketing...

They will be pushing the free TV Everywhere in upcoming advertisements. And also will be advertising the free Blockbuster for 3 months for new customers more as well.

Now talking about Copa America soccer which will be available on DISH Network via Telefuture and Univision and DishLATINO is the exclusive HD sponsor of Copa America 2011.

Blake comes on and talks about a bunch of retailer stuff.

Blake says the MSRP for the Logitech Revue is dropping from $299 to $249. (This change is being done by Logitech.) The Logitech Revue however will still remain available to DISH Network customers at $179.

On to calls now... so no real info on this chat..

Thank you to "No Doze" for keeping me awake for another DISH Network retailer chat.

Now talking about Copa America soccer which will be available on DISH Network via Telefuture and Univision and DishLATINO is the exclusive HD sponsor of Copa America 2011.
That's in Spanish. In English, however, Copa America only on GolTv, which Dish Network doesn't carry. That said, I could watch soccer in Greek, Mandarin, the language doesn't matter ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts