Dish Network Technicians arrested for drugs

The van in the pic is definately a older model, still used today though. I don't know when dns made policy of using ladder levelers, might of been when a tech broke his back before, not sure when that was. The tech, if were dns wasn't properly uniformed, though there was time I wore blue jeans too.

Definately from Texas from what I can tell from the plates and I know they have constables.

Just got back from a long weekend of interviewing in Dallas and way the hell out in the middle of nowhere 70 miles west of Waco. :)

The ladder levelers started floating around late 02 early 03, depending on the office the management would be or could be lax on enforcing uniform policy but considering how cheap those button fly cargo pants are some of the guys from our shops would go through all four pairs in half a year.

I heard it’s easier to aim the dish when you are flying along side the satellite.:rolleyes:

Yes. Its also easier when they talk to you. I think 129 calls himself 'Bill'.

"You're getting warmer... warmer. Nope now you're getting colder."

HMMMM !!! Where not to smoke Pot !!!

Dish Network Technicians arrested for drugs
The two men showed up at the police chief's house with the smell of marijuana on them

Posted: Friday, November 30, 2007 at 4:33 p.m.

Two Dish Network technicians have been arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia while on a service call to a police chief's house.

James *** and Douglas *** were arrested after they showed up on at the Bell Police chief's house.

The chief smelled a strong odor of marijuana during the two men's visit to his house.

He then called an officer who stopped the duo just blocks away.

*** and ** were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and could both face fines of up to $500 and or 90 days in jail.

Dish Network Technicians arrested for drugs : News : KRCG13
That's why they call it dope. Amazing .These people if they were company techs, ar etested for drug use. I believ there is not only pre employment drug screening but randomn tests as well. If they were contractors, well it's pot (no pun intended) luck. We don't do drug testing at our office. But i believe the owners are thinking of getting into it.

dnsc.jpg
Holy macaroni...What a coule of idiots.

So, is this like where people get used to a funky smell and forgets it even exists. I see it happen with cattle and pig farmers, does it happen to the potheads too?
If you went to high school in the 70' or 80's ,you shoul dbe familiar with the odor of spent cannibus.

Yea I go in houses all the time and gag at the stench wondering how in the hell these ppl can live in such a place .... guess they just acclimate to it.Some times I have to set the ird up outside so my inside time is minimal ...its that bad. I've even left jobs and went home for a shower it was so bad .
is this where I tell my roach infested mobile home stories?

i tend to try and sustain a high through the whole day:)

I always offers installers/service techs a toke or 2 if they like
Potfest 06' right around corner lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)